Hunters Chance

Hunters Chance by @deesmith004

This is a very emotionally thrilling book. It's one most people will easily connect with because it has such a realistic feel to it. I think we all have insecurities and barriers just like Reagan and we've all, at one point or the other, gone through life altering situations. It makes it that much easier to walk in her shoes. You can phantomly feel the pressure of responsibility, the pain of loss and the hope that the characters are feeling. I think it's generally a very captivating plot and I'm really sad it doesn't have the amount of readership it deserves.

The Summary;

"Reagan Hunter is complicated.

She has layers. She's terrified of uncertainty and change and she's made a habit of avoiding those who push her boundaries. No one bothers asking questions and that's how she likes it. That is, until James comes along. Somehow she can see past his annoying tendencies in showing up at all the right times and saying all the right things, but what sends her average life into a world of change is that he wants to get to know her. The real her. And though she's fighting it, he's so easily beginning to barrel through every wall that she's ever built. Will she push him out like the others or could this be her chance to change."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

If you haven't read it yet, I seriously don't know what you're waiting for 😐.I'm entitled to my opinion, of course, but I'd like for you to form yours too.

Happy reading 😆