Warbreaker

Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson Brandon_Sanderson

This is pure, undiluted GENIUS. I mean the book, not the author. I don't know what to call a person that can think up something like this. Drawing powers from colours?  I'd love to see how this would look on the big screen. Warbreaker is on a totally different level of amazing. The plot is unique, the characters are very diversely developed and well portrayed. It's so very easy to get lost in the pages of this book. It is one of a kind and to develop such a different spin on magic so well without holes is just amazing. The grammar is close to perfect, like 99% and the plot, generally is just a gush of fresh air. The book is simply mesmeric.

The Summary;

"Warbreaker is the story of two sisters who happen to be princesses, the God King one of them has to marry, the lesser god who doesn't like his job, and the immortal who's still trying to undo the mistakes he made hundreds of years ago.
...
By using breath and drawing upon the color in everyday objects, all manner of miracles and mischief can be accomplished. It will take considerable quantities of each to resolve all the challenges facing Vivienne and Siri, princesses of Idris; Susebron the God King; Lightsong, reluctant god of bravery, and mysterious Vasher, the Warbreaker."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is in no form my creation.*

This is why I love to read, this is what I love about reading. The type of escape Warbreaker offers. Y'all should just go read it, my words can't do it an iota of justice.

Happy reading 😆