I chewed on my lip. That was weird. I called one of the girls named Myeshia over and asked her what her fortune said. Her fortune said the same exact thing.

"Maybe this happened by luck." Myeshia said to me.

"Or maybe it's a warning." One girl named Tyonnee interfered. I agreed with Tyonnee. It can't be a coincidence that thirteen fortune cookies all have the same fortune.

"My fortune is completely different than everyone elses." Tamika said. "It said that misfortune and sadness will come my way."

Alright. I'm done. I was freaked out by everything! Tonight was a terrible night to have this party. "Goodnight! I'm leaving."

"But we didn't get to open the presents yet." Akira whined. At this point, opening presents was the last thing on my mind.

"I have to go, Akira. It's late. Goodnight." I said sternly. I put my bag over my arm and walked out of the club. I made my way home. There, I sat on my couch, frustrated as can be.

I got up and went to my room. Craig was sound asleep. Craig was lucky since he had no problems to deal with. I have a crazed stalker on my hands, a wedding to plan out and on top of that, the bride doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I left my room and went back to the living area.

My stomach rumbled. I didn't get the chance to eat at the partywhy don't I eat here? I opened the fridge door. On the top shelf sat a note card. I picked the card up and read it over.

'What happens to those who don't love me back?' It said. I rose and eyebrow. My house phone started ringing. I jogged over to the phone and answered it.

"The answer is death." A shrilly voice said over the phone. That scared the crap out of me! I hung up the phone and screamed. I was beyond terrified!

This must be a joke! Maybe it was just my friends and Craig who worked together to do this. I shouldn't be afraid! I laughed it all off and dismissed the topic. This was a joke.

I went back to the kitchen to get myself a plate. I opened a cabinet to retrieve a plate when a paper fell out.

'This is not a joke.' It said. My eyes widened in surprise. I know this was the work of Prince. That jackass! I grabbed my coat and the little cards and rushed out of my condo and to Prince's place. I violently knocked on his door until he opened it.

"What is wrong?" He asked me.

"Your what's wrong! Stop putting these in my house!" I said and threw the cards at him.

"You just don't get it, do you?" Prince asked. I folded my arms.

"Get what?"

"That now, I'm in control of your life. You answer to me! I don't care if your with Craig." Prince said. He stepped closer to me as he said this. "Baby."

I pushed Prince away from me and balled my fists. "Stay away from me!"

"Remember, you're the one that came to my house."

I groaned. Prince was right. I turned around and sauntered away. But, I still felt Prince staring at me. "Don't forget that I love you, Siobhan."

I stuck the middle finger up at Prince and walked back inside my condo.

"Where'd you go?" Craig asked me when I entered. Wasn't he just asleep?

"I-I went down the street." I stammered. Craig eyed me suspiciously. Almost like he knew something was up.

"Did you go to the house of the man that lives across the street? He has a Afro and wears sunglasses." Craig said. "He was here this afternoon."

I frowned. Now he's harrassing my boyfriend? "Siobhan, if anything is wrong, I'm here to help."

I brushed Craig off. "Nothing is wrong. I-I have to make a call." I said. I went to my room and shut the door. Locking the door, I pulled out my cellphone.

"Hello. What is your emergency?"

"I would like to place a restraining order on somebody."

.~~*~~.

A/N: Finally! She's placing a restraining order! It's about time! Prince doesn't even have to be there and he caused a problem. I hoped you liked it! Sorry for any mistakes!

15+ comments for the next chapter.