forty six

1 year later

"P-Perrie.." a soft voice spoke

"Mom!" Perrie says,running to her mother.

Her mother was fine,surprisingly. She almost suffered a heart attack,she would have been dead if the doctors didn't help her in time.

"I am so glad you're fine." Perrie hugs her mother.

"Me too,honey. Maybe I will be able to get out of here to see you graduate." Her mother said,looking at her precious daughter.

"I almost forgot about that! After everything that has happened.." Perrie says,looking at the ground.

"What about Jade's father? Have they been able to find him?" you could dee the spark of hope in the mother's eyes.

"T-they did,a year ago,when you weren't feeling good,..he was hurt and now he is in a coma..the doctors don't think he will wake up." the teenage girl was almost crying.

"Oh..Perrie this is so awful! How are Jade and her mother holding up?"

"They still have hope..even if they got used to him being 'gone',they can't really talk about this subject without being on the verge of crying. Jade doesn't like showing her weak part." Perrie says.

"She is a strong girl."

-

Meanwhile,Jade was at her house,with her mother. Her father was in a coma for almost 1 year. They got used to this,after all. Even if something was always missing,they will always keep him in their hearts,no matter what happens.

"I can't believe you're graduating in 1 month,I am so proud of you." Jade's mother hugged her daughter thight.

"Mom,it's not a big deal." Jade giggled.

"Yes it is! My babygirl is graduating! This is a huge step in your life!" the mother gave a small kiss on Jade's forehead.

"I have to go now. Be careful!" Jade smiled at her mother.

Jade was meeting up with Perrie at arond 1 o'clock,and at 3 they would meet Leigh Anne and Jesy too. Their friendship was finally like before. Jade knows that everything happens for a reason,and that you can't have only happy moments in your life.

Well,between Jade and Perrie everything became..stronger. Jade still loved Perrie,but she's to afraid to confess. What if she doesn't love her back? What if she moved on,and she now sees everything as a friendship?

-

"I am so glad your mother is fine!" Jesy looked at Perrie,smiling bright.

"She will be sent home soon,and I can't be happier." Perrie said.

"Jade..you are a strong girl,I can't believe how you are holding up." Leigh Anne grabbed Jade's hand.

Perrie sees them holding hands,but decides to say nothing,after all..she and Jade were just friends after all.

"It's okay,really." Jade says.

"Let's not be so sad! We are finally back together,all of us." Jesy's eyes were sparkling while looking at us.

I missed these girls.

"I missed you." Jade says.

"I missed you too." the other 3 girls say.

"What about Jed? Have you talked to him,Jade?" Lee asks.

"Uh..no. I mean,he graduated last year,we talked before that. He said he's sorry for my dad and stuff..we didn't really catch up in quite some time."

"Call him then." Jesy giggled.

"Wouldn't Pez be jealous then?" Lee joked,and Perrie was trying her red cheeks.

"Should I?" Jade asks,still insecure.

"Go for it girl."

-

"Jade? Is this you?" She heard Jed's voice,after a long time.

"Y-yes..Did I bother you?"

Jade was still insecure about talking to Jed,she did it after all. They didn't talk for almost a year,they were such good friends.

"No! Not at all..I've been dying to call you,how have you been?" Jed sounded so happy.

"I'm great,Jed. How is university life treating you?"

"Worse than I imagined. I actually have to keep myself alive here! I even have to buy food,and cook! You know I'm an awful cook,Jade!" He joked,and smiled when he heard the girl laughing on the other side of the phone.

"When are you coming home?" Jade asked out of the blue.

"Well,now I have to take my exams,so I think next week. Can't wait to see you again!" Jed sounded to happy.

"Me too!" Jade smiled.

"How are things between you and Perrie? If you don't mind me asking."

Jade's smile faded a little bit.

"Well..we are friends,good friends."

"Oh..but do you still love her?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..kinda..I don't know. I have to sort my life out." Jade said.

"Take your time,yes?"

"Yeah. You should go study,I don't want you to come home with bad grades!" Jade joked.

She was happy that she called Jed. It felt like the connection they had never faded.

-

Jade was now home,thinking about nothing,that ment everything at the same time. She was trying to sort her feelings out.

She cared about Perrie,a lot actually. But does that mean she loved her? She cared about Lee and Jesy about too,but that doesn't mean that she loved them romantically too.

Did Perrie felt something for her too? She did get jealous when Leigh Anne hold her hand,and when she joked and Perrie blushed.

She still loved Perrie. There is something about her that she couldn't resist. Her eyes,that ocean blue eyes that she fell for. Her long blonde hair,that was shining in the warm embrace of the sun.

"I'm going to tell her."

-

Perrie was scrolling through the old photos from high school. Even if it doesn't look like it,she will miss this. She came across a photo of her and Jade. She was kissing her cheek,Jade smiling wild.

We were so happy,she thought.

She missed calling her hers.

She stared at the picture in awe. Did she still love her?

She cared for her,if she ate,or if she got a decent amount of sleep. Her mind was a mess,she couldn't sort her thoughts. 

They did spend a lot of time together,but does that mean something? Maybe she was just attracted,maybe this isn't love.

She needs more time.

---

did you think that i forgot about u mates
look okay im sorry for not updating since february i think? i know i lost some readers and i am so very sorry,i had some important exams this year and i didn't have time to come up with a good chapter,and i thought i could wait till i was free to write again,rather then writing small and shitty chapters.
i missed writing sm,i hope you enjoyed this
as i said some time ago,this book wi end around chapter 50 (prepare yourself),i already know how i want it to end
thanks for reading! more chapters coming soon! (not in 8 months,i promise)