thirty two

Jade's pov

I woke up after 2 hours of sleep. I wasn't feeling good. I had that feeling inside of me. Guilt. Last night I cut myself.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought,I kinda liked it. Then it hit me. The fight I had with Perrie last night. I knew that's wasn't a dream,even if that's how it seemed like.

Today I am suppose to meet Jed for that stupid project. Maybe it will take my mind of things. I love Jed's company,he's a great guy. Despite all the girls rolling around him. He's not even that cute.

I hid my scars as good as I could,I wasn't in the mood of Jed asking me questions.

*

"Hi there!" I say,hugging Jed.

"Tommorow we have to present this project,you ready?" Jed smiles at me and I slowly nod as an answer.

"Do you think we should add something more?" He asks me,and I make an 'i don't know' face.

"Okay,what's going on?" Jed asks me once again

"What do you mean?" I say

"You are...silent?" He sits next to me,slowly rubbing my back

"I don't know..I'm not in the mood" I mentally face-palmed myself for what I have just said.

"What happened? And don't lie!" That sentece at the end made me giggle.

"Per-"

"She dumped you?" He cuts me off

I nod,now tears were falling down my cheeks. It still hurt a little,due to the scars on my face from the time Alex beat me for what Rebecca told him to do.

Jed was silent. He hugged me,telling me to let it all out. I felt comfortable talking to him,even if I haven't known him for that long.

"Now,do you wanna tell me what happened?"

After I told Jed almost everything of the story,he told me his. Basically,he is in an argument with Alex since he beat me.

Jed also told me that Alex really loves Perrie and he tried to distance me from her multiple times,but it didn't work.

"He is changing her" Jed finally adds something after a deep silence.

"Indeed" I sigh

"Wanna go to my place and watch some movies? I can buy popcorn too" Jed says and I immediately accept. A thing to keep my mind occupied? I have to do it.

*

"The movie was amazing!" I say,after the film Miss Peregrine ended.

"I loved it!" Jed says,smiling

He turns his head so that he could face me. He was looking into my deep brown eyes with his,like he could see in my soul. He leaned in,our foreheads were now touching. I started to uncontrollably shake and sweat. That's when I got up.

"Jade,sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Not your fault,Jed. I promise." I say with a shaky voice

"Jade are you okay?"

"No!" I snap at him

He remained silent,until I calmed down from my little panic attack.

"Sorry..for snapping at you earlier" I say,with a dissapointed look on my face

"Don't be sorry. I should be the one to apologise" Jed says and I sit down besides him

"And why is that?"

"I wanted to kiss you,but I should've have done this"

"It's okay Jed,I'm not mad." I say and his face became more light.

"I have to go now,my mom's probably waiting for me" I say,doing an awkward laugh

"Yeah sure. Goodnight Jade"

"Night Jed"

*

My day went better than I thought. Being with Jed really gets my mind off everything that's happening.

When I got home,I see nothing else than a text from Perrie. I opened it an what I saw in there completely changed my mind about the past.