forty two

*tw for some of you*

Jade's pov

Another year has passed,and for me it's unbelievable. Bad and good things happened this year,experiences that made me stronger,like the death of my sister,or the big fall out with Perrie. But,the good ones it's what matter. I've made amazing friends,I've moved where I always wanted and most importantly,I met Perrie.

Since that night at Perrie's house we started talking more than before,but something wasn't right. I just decided to let it go and not think much about it. The last time I did this,things went downhill.

I was still in bed,when my phone suddenly made the noise that signs the fact that I got a text. I decided to not read it at first,but maybe it was dad,I missed talking to him.

I unlocked the phone,rubbing my eyes. I did this again when I saw that name appearing on the screen. It couldn't be..how did he have my number? After rubbing my eyes for a couple more seconds,thinking I was still half asleep,I open the text.

Chris : Hi Jade. Remember me? How's your new life in London? I will not be so great with me around there.

In that moment,I didn't know what to do or what to say. Chris is my ex from Dublin. We dated for almost a year,before I went to high school,I didn't like him,at all. He was aggressive and once he tried to rape me at a friends' party. My family liked him though,he used to act so sweet in front of them but when we were alone,we was the exact opposite.

I tried to tell my family about this,but they didn't believe me,thinking I would say that just to get attention and stuff like this. One day,I was at Chris's house and we were having one of the usual fights we always had. It started with a slap,but it continued worse. Without any arrangements,dad came to say hi because he was passing by. He saw Chris hitting me though the window,as it was night. He called the police and they got him.

Of course,my family now belives me,and they are very paranoid when it comes to dating somebody. I god used to it,they are just trying to help.

You can imagine my face when I read that text. There is a reason I left Dublin,and it's not just Chris. When I came to London,I really thought for a moment that my past life will stay where is supposed to stay.

I started shaking and my vision became blurry in a few moments. I was scared. I even forgot for a moment about him,I thought he will be locked up forever,even if that's not possible for a crime like his. I think he got 2 years or something like this, but if you behave right they can make your sentece shorter,and that's what I think he did. I am sure that there aren't 2 years since they got him.

My ex was in the same town as me. The ex who tried to rape me and abused me. That's not okay. I feel like this life is just worthless,and us people are just planned to do this and do that.

My mom came into my room right after that and saw me crying,and I felt even more bad when I saw the look on her face.

"Jade,what happened? Is it Perrie again?" She asked me and I let out a small and soft 'no' .

I grabbed my phone and showed the text that I got earlier. Her expression turned to sad into angry in a few seconds and I just stood there with a blank expression on my face.

"I'm calling your dad,right now." She got up and started walking towards the door.

"Mom,no,wait!" I yell,not knowing exactly what to say.

"Maybe he just wants to play with my mind. He's still in Dublin,right? What can possibly happen?" I say to my mother,wiping off the tears from my eyes.

"Jade,listen to me. You don't just with such kind of thin-" she was cut off by the door bell.

She took a deep breath in and out and left the room to open the door,as the sound of the bell became more and more louder by the seconds. I decided to follow her,maybe getting out of my room would be a good thing to do in this situation.

She looked through the visor and she turned around and told me to go anywhere,but not near that door. I wanted to ask her who was it,but I figured out it was best not to. I hid in the bathroom,scared that it can be Chris. Mom didn't say anything or answered the door either. The sound of the door bell became more insisting,and after a couple of moments I decided to open the door and leave that stupid bathroom. I can't just keep hiding forever.

Mom was still very close to the door,not wanting to open it. When she saw me she seemed..relieved. As if it was possible to happen something bad in those seconds I wasn't with her. Then,she turned to me and said :

"It's Chris." Her words scared me so much that I started crying.

She came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my small body. I was scared. What am I suppose to do? Fortunately,after 2 minutes he left,as we heard the footsteps leaving our porch.

"It's okay honey,I'm here."

"No,mom. It's not 'okay'. The boy that abused me and tried to rape me was a few seconds ago at my porch. It's not 'okay'" I have never been so angry since I moved here.

"Sorry for snapping at you." I say,and mom just continued rubbing my back,making me feel safer.

Then,mom and I went to bed,and I slept with her as I was to afraid to go in my own bed. Tommorow I have a free day beacause of the mountains of snow that quickly dominated the city,but the day after that I will not be so lucky.

_

OKAY FIRST OF I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SINCE CHRISTMAS,I WROTE THIS THEN BUT IT GOT DELETED SO I HAD TO WRITE IT AGAIN.
THEN I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND I TRIED DIFFERENT OPTIONS AND IT FORTUNATELY WORKED.
I AM SORRY AGAIN FOR THIS BAD AND SMALL CHAPTER I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE TOMMOROW 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS I ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM STUPID.
okay sorry again and i hope you happily spent your holidays surrounded  family and love.
xoxo