twenty eight

Jade's pov

Weeks passed and I still had that nightmare repeated every night. I usually woke up crying,but I slowly got used to it.

Today was Leigh Anne's birthday,so tonight it's gonna be a big party at her house. I really don't want to go,I am afraid my anxiety will kick in more than it did last time,where I had a panic attack and I couldn't stop from shaking. Anyway,she is my best friend so I will go and maybe I will have fun.

Perrie was now standing on my bed,playing some stupid game on her phone,while I got ready. She was wearing a drees,not to long or to short,an ocean blue color,just like her eyes. I'm not gonna lie,she looked like a princess. The dress I chose,is as long as Perrie's,but it's black,with a tone of glitter on it,but not to much. (A/n Sorry i can't explain)

"You look..amazing!" I say,when I get a chance to look at her better

"Shut up! You are the princess here,Jadey" When she says my name,the butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

After that,mom drove us to Lee's house,saying that for returning home,we will car an uber.

"Hi girlss!" Leigh comes to us,as soon as we walk through the door,with 2 red cups in her hand

"Hi! Happy birthday!" We say,giving her the gifts we bought

"Thanks! Come here! I want you to meet my sister,Louise"

We follow her to a the living room,that was full of people. I guess it was a mistake going here,because everyone there started calling us names and everybody was with their eyes on me and Perrie.

"Listen,all of you. This is Leigh Annes birthday party. Look at her,not at us. What's so special about us?" Perrie snapped

Everyone shut up,and the atmosphere  calmed,as if it was before we came here.

"Girls,this is my sister."

"Hi!" Me and Perrie say in unison

"It's such a pleasure to finally meet you girls!"

She is very nice. We spent some time talking about the stuff that we like to do or happy moments that we lived.

"I should go now. I need to go back in town,tommorow I have a big project for university" Louise said,as we hug her and she went searching for Lee to say her goodbye

"Want something to drink?" Perrie asked me,and I nod

"Sprite,please" I say,holding my cup

"Sprite? Really?! Its a party,Jade!" She took the cup from my hands,and poured beer instead of juice

We were now dancing,around other people,not knowing if we were drunk or sober. I didn't even know how much beer I drank. Perrie,out of the blue,started to kiss me and I felt uncomfortable,for the first time when I kissed her.

"Perrie,stop.." I say,looking at her. She seemed disappointed

"Sorry.What happened?" She wasn't drunk,she gets drunk very hard and not very often

"Nothing,I just need the bathroom"

I ran to the bathroom,but there were another people making out on the bathroom floor. I started crying,the loud music became even louder,I was shakingy legs hurt and my vision started to blurry.

I didn't know where to go,I was scared,it felt like I was in a nightmare.
I didn't know if I was dreaming or not.

In that moment I felt nothing,so I just stayed there,in nothingness,looking at an non-existent point in the ground.

"Jade! Jade!" I hear Jesy's voice . "You need to hear this!"

I was there,shaking and crying uncontrollably,but nobody heard me.

"Jade! Oh my god" She got my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. There were only 3 people there,but Jesy kicked them out and closed the door after them.

"Jade,calm yourself down. You have a panic attack,everything is gonna be fine" When I heard 'panic attack' I started shaking more

"Take deep breaths. In and out. Do it with me"

I did as Jesy said,and it helped a lot calming me down.

"What happened there,Jade?"

After I say to her all the story,the door opened up and Perrie entered the kitchen like a storm.

"Jade finally! What happened?"

"I-I don't k-know..I-..I am.."

"She had a panic attack. But she's fine now" Jesy says,rubbing my back

"Sorry if I wasn't here,I was looking for you,you weren't in the bathroom" Perrie says,with apologetic eyes,and I warmly smiled back at her,because I was still scared from the attack I had,for me to speak.

After that,we all 3 left home,after saying our goodbyes to Leigh Anne. Jesy and Perrie were sleeping at my place tonight.

I am so lucky to have them with me.

__

Thanks for reading

Impossible (Jerrie)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara