thirteen

Jade's pov

As soon as I heard the door bell ring,I opened the door and hugged Perrie as thight as I can. I was broken. A part of me,my sister just died. In a car accident. But the real question was..why was she in London? She didn't want to come with us,that's why i found her weird. She was in her last year of high school.

"Jade,let it all out. I'm here for you. Do you wanna talk about it?" Perrie asks and i just nodded

We enter the house and i closed the front door. We made our way to the sofa,who was in the living room.

"How was she? Like mentally." Perrie asks me with such a soft and worried voice

"Well..I don't know really. I used to think she was depressed. Yes,I was little when she was going through this "phase" but i could hear her crying in her room late at night. When mom and dad noticed she was seing a psychologist." I explain sobbing

"Did she get better?"

"Well..kinda? After that we would see each other more. But beautiful things don't last. So,right after 1 year we moved here. Haven't seen her since" I say not sobbing,but crying

"Oh my-. Jade,everything's gonna be fine" Perrie hugs me for what felt like ages

We just sat there,on the couch,emotionless. I didn't even know how I felt. I was sad,of course,but I just couldn't cry anymore. It wasn't that kind of sad where you just cry. It was more than that.

Perrie started singing to me a lullaby. It was so calming. I loved this girl so much. I just wanted to be with her and kiss her everytime i see her. But that was impossible.

Perrie's pov

Jade fell asleep on the couch,with her mouth a little open. She slept so beautiful. I loved her so much,she is so beautiful and emotional. I wanted to be with her till my last day,but that was just..impossible.

I can''t even imagine what she is going through right now. Her sister just died. I only had blurred memories from that night.

The night before~flashback

"Girls,i think we should head home" i said to Jesy and Leigh Anne,who were taking another shot

"B-but,P-Perrie!!!" Jesy tried to protest,but i took her and Lee's wrist and we exit the club

"No. Enough drinks for tonight. I'm driving you home" i said and put them in the back of my black car.

I didn't drink at all. Okay,only an orange juice but i think that was fine. Jesy had the horrible idea to go to the club tonight,which was horrible because i hated clubs. Loud music,drunk people dancing and making out. I had enough of that.

"Perrie I-I wanted a-another s-s-shot" Leigh Anne said biting her nails

She was clearly drunk.

"And i want you to sleep until I drive you two home. I don't want you to distract me while driving" I say starting the engine

I was waiting at a traffic light to turn green,that's when a tall,brunette girl,that kinda looked like Jade crossed the street. While i was just standing there waiting for the green to pop out,another car that came from the back just entered the street where I was.

The driver obviously haven't seen that the light is red,so he just went with high speed to where that girl was crossing the street.He instantly ran over her,not even hesitating. The girl's body flew a few metres from the impact.

I just sat there for a couple of seconds to try and figure out what just happened. I ran to the girl as fast as i could,but she just wouldn't move. Call 911 .

After about 5 minutes an ambulance came to the place and so did the police. After answering their questions,I went to my car,to drive Jess and Lee home. I passed by the ambulance and i heard a voice said "Sophie Thirwall just died"

Thirwall? Does that mean that she is Jade's sister? No,this can't be real,she was suppose to be in Dublin.

"Perrie wait!" I hear a voice calling me. Jade's mom

"Y-yes?" I answer her, she was with her husband

What were they doing here?

"The p-police said t-that you s-saw the incident of o-our d-daughter. Could y-you please tell us what happened?" Mrs. Thirwall asks me

"Yeah sure" i say

Why are they here? Weren't they suppose to be home? Why here they out at 4am? Does Jade know about this? I don't think the police contacted them this early. They got here like 10 minutes ago.

After telling Jade's parents what happened,I got back in the car,Jesy and Leigh Anne having a huge hangover .

"Is that Sophie? Jade's SISTER?" Jesy asks me,when i tell them what happened

"Well..yes" i say now emotionless

"I need to call Jade" Leigh Anne picks up her phone,trying to speak to Jade with the huge migraine she has.

Jesy seemed to feel better,so Lee passed the phone to her.

"your sister is dead"

End of flashback

__

YEY I'M BACK
btw tommorow school starts for me and i just don't want tooo
So,I'm apologising in advance if I will not update for a while.
do you like this chapter? Pls tell me i want to know thanks for reading byee