twenty six

*trigger warning for some of you*

Jade's pov

I am at my english class,but my mind isn't at what the teacher says. My mind was all over the place. I don't know what to do. Should I behave like I normally do?

I am freaking out more,because I am in the same room as Alex. And Perrie isn't here,with me.

The bell rang and I get up as soon as I can to go text Perrie,she stayed home today,due to the cold she took from Leigh Anne. Seems like only me and Jesy came to school today.

"Hi Jadey" I hear a voice,not recognising who's voice it was,so I slowly turn around

"Huh?" As soon as I turn around I regret it. It was Alex.

He grabbed my hand,and opened the door of the main entrance and he took me to the back yard of the school.The one there were me and Alex,because the bell already rang 5 minutes ago.

"So,where do I start?" He says,sitting on a bench

I don't say a word. I am too scared.

"Yeah,the begging. Me and Perrie?we used to be so happy together,until you came here and ruined everything!" He says,with a harder tone on 'you'

"W-What h-have I done?" I say,now trying not to cry like a river

"What have you done?! You took her away from me!" Alex says,he is very nervous,I can tell

"You broke up with her! She didn't do anything to you!" I say,happy that the tears didn't want to came out. Imagine if I start crying in front of him

"I broke up with her beacuse I was scared that she might cheat on me with a girl! And this is not the only reason" He says

"What's the other reason?" I say,sitting on a bench,in front of him

"Gosh,am I really gonna say this? Rebecca..she said if I don't broke up with Perrie she will tell fake things about her around school. I a such a jerk! But..the main reason..is you"

"M-me what ha-"

I couldn't finish the sentence,because he punched me in the face,a couple of times,until I feel of the bench,and he left me there.

My face hurt,my stomach did too. I don't know what to do. The bell is about to ring,and all the students will fill up this yard.

I got my purse and started walking,very slow,to my car.

"Jade!" I hear a voice,and I start running,afraid it could be Alex.

"Wait,it's me,Jesy!" I stopped,my face in my hands

"W-what happened? Oh gosh,I'll drive you home!"

"N-no..P-Perrie..." Is all I could say

"You want to go to Perrie's?"

I nod.

We got into the car,and Jesy starts telling me how she saw me,because her class was had the window to the parking lot,and she saw me,and ran to me. (I am so bad at explaining,sorry)

Jesy knocked at a big,brown door. I suppose it was Perrie's.

"Oh my god,Jadey!" I hear her angelic voice,I could not forget it

After she got me into her couch,and disinfected my wounds,I told her everything that happened.

"We should talk to the principal" Perrie says and Jesy agrees

"No!" I say "I don't want to be in the center of attention!"

"You will be the center of his fist again if you don't do something" This time,Jesy says.

I nodded,looking at the floor,emotionless. That's when Jesy left,and Perrie called my parents,telling them everything.

That's when I got home,crying myself to sleep,even if my face hurt like hell.

__

This is so cringe sorry