forty

Jade's pov

After the night at Jesy's house,me and Perrie started talking,but not as much as we did before the break up. I'm still not sure if we are going to be a thing again,maybe I just lost all my feelings for her for good this time,even if thia thing isn't possible,because she really is the love of my life.

Yes,I said I missed her,that thing was true. I missed falling asleep watching her face without makeup,or the way she bits her lip when something bad happens. I missed her in general.

Even if Leigh Anne and Jesy were tellinge to get togheter with her again,I just couldn't. I didn't feel like having a relationship with her. Even if I loved her,I needed time to understand what happens.

The 4 of us started haging out again more. It felt good to have the missing part of our group back together with us. Even if I tried to avoid Perrie when we would be hanging with with the other girls.

Christmas is right around the corner,and I really want to buy a present for Perrie. I feel like she is being honest with what she told me that night at the party,but she could be lying to me at any moment and I wouldn't know that.

Days were passing hard,due to staying home for winter break. Everyone is throwing parties,but I hate them. I prefer spending time with my friends then dancing with other drunk people with very loud music around us.

Today Perrie is coming by to hang out togheter. I really can't wait,even if I am not ready for anything,I still loved her and her company.

"Hi Jadey!" I open the front door when I heard the doorbell.

I hugged her and we just went straight to my room. We are now sitting on the small sofa from the window,looking at the beautiful sky,snowing peacefully.

"How are you holding up?" she asks out of nowhere.

"Certainly better. It felt like I was going nowhere,without any reaching point. Glad I'm better now. But,how are you?" I say,still looking at the sky.

"I could've been better,but I am here now so everything is fine." Perrie said and I could feel my cheeks going crazy.

"I almost forgot how cute you look blushing." She laugh and I did too.

"How's your family doing?" I say,looking at her this time.

"They are good,thank you. Is your dad coming for the holidays?" She seemed to concerned about this.

"I hope so." After that,she came closer to me,rubbing my back.

"Look,I know this may not be the best time to ask you this..but.." Perrie was feeling nervous.

"You can ask me if you want,that's okay." I answer her.

"Do you fancy going out tonight? We can get hot chocolate,your favourite!" She was waiting in stress for my answer,I could feel that from a mile away.

"Sure! See you later,okay?" she nodded and kissed my cheek.

Then,I open my wardrobe to find anything to wear for tonight,but my closet was a mess. I know I am very clumsy,but I haven't cleaned that closet for a while and I tried to pick a comfy and simple outfit to go for tonight.

-

I was waiting for Perrie outside my house and she arrived almost right away. I got into the car and she started to drive. On our way there to pub,we talked about bunch of topics,meaningless ones.

"I haven't got the chance to tell you this,but you look gorgeous." She says when we got out of the car.

After I compliment her outfit too,we walked hand in hand in the pub,and to our surprise,Alex was there with a bunch of his friends. The only positive thing about this is that Jed isn't one on them,and that calmed me down a bit.

I could feel Perrie started getting more and more scared when she saw him.

"We can go to another place,there are plenty of it in this area." I say,and she nodded,so we left that pub to go find another one.

"Sorry for that. I'm just n-not ready y-yet." She apologies when we got into the car again.

"That's okay,I understand." I smile at her and rubbed the palm of her hand.

We arrived after about 5 minutes to another place,who seemed very fancy and beautiful. Nobody was there to bother us,so we go sit on a table. After the waitress took our order,we just sat in silence for a few seconds,until Perrie speaks.

"Thanks for accepting my offer. I'm really happy for that!" She really seemed happy and that made me happy too.

"I really wanted to see you again,I mean..only the two of us." I say smiling,and she just giggles.

I missed her giggle.

I was staring at her beautiful face. Her blonde hair now was brushed,the opposite of how it looked at the party. Her blue eyes looked like the sky in the morning,so pure and beautiful. Her mouth was slightly open,because she was mouthing the words to whatever song was in the radio.

"Here's your order." The waitress came to our table,and my eyes were not on Perrie's face anymore.

Man,I still love her.

-

CHAPTER 40 YAAAS🎄