three

3 days passed since i accidentally told my dad that i like Perrie. 3 days in which i thought only about her. 3 days since Perrie keeps spamming me with messages.

When i finally decied to check my phone,it blew up.

Perrie : Jade please answer
Perrie : Wanna talk about it outside?

And lots of other messages about the same subject. Everyone keeps telling me that i'm depressed,but i just think that i'm just very confused about this moving thing,and especially Perrie.

Jade : Yeah..sure. 10 minutes,usual spot.

It seems awkward,but i really needed to talk to her. I open the door and i rush to the stairs,not wanting to catch my dad's attention,we barely spoke since that accident. I run silently to the front door,a hand grabbing me from behind.

"Are you going out sweetie?"

I was relieved when i heard my mom's voice.

"Uh..yes. I hanging out with Perrie." i say

"Oh,ok Jade. Have fun!" mom says happy that i actually left my room

I open the front door,rushing to the park. When i got there,Perrie saw me and hugged me tightly.

"Perrie..I-I kinda need to breath" I say and i hear her giggle.

I loved that giggle.

"Sorry Jade,but i missed you so much!" She says with a big smile on her face. "I hope i didn't upset you"

"No,no,Perrie,you didn't,I just needed time by myself,you know?"

"I understand. I hope you're fine" she smiles at me,and my heart sinks.

Tears start falling down my checks, trying to hide it. I try to put my hair on my face,but Perrie sees me anyway.

"Jade,what's wrong?" She asks concerned

I don't say anything,i just cried on her shoulder,sobbing. She keeps telling me that everything will be ok.

"I want you to meet someone" perrie says,grabbing my hand,and i started blushing

"You look cute blushing." she says and i try not to kiss her.

//

We arrived at her house,and she only tells me "stay calm,i just want you to meet my friends".

We opened the front door,and i followed Perrie to the living room. There were 2 girls.

"Hi Pez" the girls say

Perrie only smiles back.

"I want you to meet my friend,Jade. She just moved here and tomorrow is her first day of school." Perrie introduced me

"Hi Jade,I'm Leigh Anne,but you can call me Lee"

"Hi Leigh,nice to meet you" i say politely

"And I'm Jessica,everyone calls me Jesy but you can give me nicknames" the girl with ginger hair smiles at me

"I have an idea,why don't we do a sleepover?" Lee asks jumping around "All of us"

"Yeah,my parents will be out of town till Friday" Perrie says and accepts

"I already told my mom i will stay at Leigh's house" Jesy tells

"So,what about you,Jade?" Perrie asks me

"Yeah,sure,i just have to ask my mom" i say

"Just did it" Jesy informed me with her eyes on my phone.

"How did you get my-"

"Oh,it was in your pocket,you were to busy talking to Perrie and Leigh Anne"

I blushed a little.

"The party begins!" Perrie screams.

//

After the sleepover at Perrie's , the next day we had school. I learned a lot about the girls. We all had bags under our eyes and we were very tired.

Perrie drove me,Jesy and Lee home to get some clothes and get ready.

"Where were you?" dad asks me as soon as i walk through the front door

"I was just..doing a sleepover with my friends" i say trying to hold my tears

"Was Perrie there?" I can feel his nervousness from here

I don't say a thing,because i knew he already knew about that.

"As i thought. After school you come straight home,am i clear?"

I just nodded.

Great new begging,isn't it?

__

Sorry if i didn't post i'm sorry but my connection is shit here.