twenty four

Jade's pov

Tonight was the night of our date. I don't know what to wear because Perrie wouldn't tell me where we are going. So,I dressed how I would normally dress every day,I just added a little bit of make up.

It was 7:54pm and I was adjusting my hair,on which I didn't spent so much time doing.

That's when I heard a little knock on the door,and I rushed to open it.

"Hi Jade! You look so..I don't even know what to say" Perrie stares at me

"Thanks. You look amazing too!" I say,looking at her outift that included a red top and black skinny jeans.

We got into Perrie's car,she seemed to be happy.

"You are gonna love where I'm going to take you!" She says,putting her right hand on my thigh.

After about 15 minutes,we arrive at a park,and I noticed there were candles and lights everywhere,a blanket on the grass and some light food too. The lights where shining,they made a great atmosphere with the sunset behind them.

"This is-..beautiful" I said,my eyes on that gread landscape

"I'm glad you liked it. I spent like hours shopping for everything. I wanted to be perfect" I smiled at her,and crashed my lips into hers. She was smiling in the kiss. I love when she does that.

We go sit on the blanket,hand in hand. There wasn't anybody that could disturb us. It was only me and her.

We were watching the sun go down,neither of us saying a word. Guess we were just happy of the other ones company.

"So,Jade.." Perrie starts

"Yeah?" I say,getting my eyes off the sunset,to her face

"I actually got you something..I don't know if you would like it..but" Perrie gets up for a moment,and gave me a beautiful necklace. It was in the shape of a heart,with a black butterfly in it. The heart was a light pink.

"P-Perrie..you didn't need t-"

"Shut up and wear it" She laughs,and helped me to put it

"Thanks,this is amazing. I feel bad now,I didn't bring you anything!" I say,putting my hands on her cheeks.

"Your presence is my gift" She says,and immediately our lips connected. I was shooked at first,but I quickly kissed back.

"I love you" I say,not realising what I just said

"Love you too,Jadey" She looks at me right in my deep brown eyes,and with her blue,ocean ones immediately calm me down

After that,we spent our evening talking about different topics,such as writing a new song. Yeah,I was kinda happy to do so. The time flew by very fast. It was now 11:30pm and my mom already called me 5 times,fortunately for me I didn't hear the phone.

"Guess you need to go home" She gets up again,to take all the food that was left

"Yeah..unfortunately" I left out a sigh

After I help her getting everything she needs from there,we got in the car,but she was just standing there,looking at me. Ask her if she wants to get back together again.

"Jade,I know this may sound lame,but..I want to ask you something"

Do it,Jade. Now.

"Actually,I want to ask you something too" I say,not knowing where this courage came from

"Seriously?"

"Perrie,do you wanna...get back together again?"

"Of course yes! Oh my god Jade I was about to ask you the same question!" Perrie says,hugging me,but very uncomfortable,as we were in a car.

After that,she drove me home,and I spent all the night telling mom how it went,because my dad left for Cardiff yesterday. He didn't even said goodbye to me. Mom was very happy for me,and I am so much more happy than she thinks.

Only if Sophie was here with us..

__

I spent a lot of time working on this,sorry for not updating in like a week!