Warnings and Character Introductions

This book will include:

-BoyxBoy

-Strong Language

-Smut

-Some Triggering Content/ Nonconsensual sex

-And Mpreg

This is a Yoonmin Mpreg Fanfiction so if you don't like boyxboy or mpreg then don't read. Other possible ships will include Taekook and Namjin.

A * after a chapter number will mean that there is smut in the chapter.

~~MPREG~~

I decided that the first fanfiction that I publish on here will be an mpreg because I personally find them very cute and enjoy reading them.

I've noticed that a lot of authors write their mpreg stories very different from one another. I decided that I didn't want to write this as a hybrid or omegaverse story even though that would be a much easier explanation as to why men can get pregnant in this AU. Please bare with me!

For this story, let's completely throw Science out the window and say that SOME men can get pregnant. In order for a man to get pregnant, they must be a carrier, which means they also have female organs. Not all men are born with them. If they are a carrier, that does not mean that they have to be with other men. Carriers can still get women pregnant, but cannot get other male carriers pregnant. This is something that is typically discussed between partners before sex. Sorry if this is confusing. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about it!

~~Characters~~

Park Jimin

Age: 20

He is a male carrier and is hopelessly in love with his best friend, Yoongi. His unreciprocated feelings, his sophomore year of college, and his undecided major contribute to his high stress levels and insecurities that tend to slow him down.