I walk up to my friends and they all greet me.

"Hey Keith! Glad you and Lance could make it." Hunk.

"Dude I'm so excited. Wanna share an icee? What flavor?" Pidge.

"Man you don't wanna share with me Pigeon? Instead you want to share with the Mullet?" Lance, obviously.

"Lance we could share." I mentally groan. Lotor.

"Hey Keith." Acxa says lowly.

I would reply but I'm busy, very busy. Watching Lance and Lotor's interactions. Lance smiles at Lotor, "Sure, what flavor would you like?" Lotor smiles dazzlingly, "I'm sure whatever you choose would be perfect."

Lance nods and then looks at me, "What's up Mullet? Is everything okay?" "Huh? Oh yeah." I say quietly. I didn't want to look at him but my weak self did. His face is full of concern.

I'm the one who should be concerned for you.

I haven't even talked to you or comforted you after you opened up last night.

You probably think I don't care.

I care Lance.

I try to smile but it feels like a grimace. Pidge all of a sudden jumps onto Lance's back.

"Woah! What's going on?" Lance laughs and Pidge is laughing loudly.

She covers his eyes with her hands and she's giggling, "Oh. My. God." Lance exclaims, "I'VE GONE BLIND!" Everyone laughs as Lance runs around with Pidge on his back. He's making a complete idiot of himself.

But he's a cute idiot.

An annoying idiot.

An annoyingly cute idiot.

Hunk stops them and forces Pidge off, "The movie starts soon and I would actually like to watch it please." He gives Pidge a stern look. At first she's nodding and agreeing, "Yes sir. Absolutely. Yes sir." Then Lance starts doing the same. No they're nodding and keep repeating, "Yes sir. Sorry sir." They stare at each other, look back at Hunk, salute to Hunk, then stare at each other once again, and burst into laughter.

It's nice to see Lance so happy. Even if it's not because of me.

Lance, Pidge and Hunk lead the way. Lotor, Acxa and I walk behind them. The front three are loud and obnoxious while us three in the back are just watching the show.

Lotor leaves the back three behind and walks up next to Lance. He says something with a smile and Lance laughs. Lance bumps his shoulder into Lotor's, still laughing, and Lotor has wide eyes and the biggest smile you've ever seen on a man usually so serious.

I hate it.

"Keith I'm conflicted." Acxa says to me. I look back at her, "Why?" She deadpans, "I think you know why." She gestures to Lotor and Lance. "I know how much you like Lance but, Lotor has also liked him. A lot. Since the beginning of the year." I scowl, "Yeah it's kind of obvious." Acxa stops me with a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't get it. He's serious. When he wants something, he always gets it. And he-"

"And he wants Lance." I finish her sentence with a glare. "Keith. He was going to do a big promposal for him but when he learned Lance and Allura were dating he wouldn't come out of his room for days. Then when he finally did he had this newfound confidence. That he would definitely get Lance." Acxa shakes her head, "I wish I wasn't in this position. You're my brother and he's my best friend." She looks down at her feet.

"I don't know what to do."

"Yo! Kids! Get your snacks so we can watch this movie!" Pidge yells at us and Lance and Hunk are waving.  Lotor holds an Icee and Lance takes a sip from it. While Lotor holds it. Lance. Sips. From. Lotor's. Cup. In. Lotor's. Hand.

Lotor smiles, pleased. Hunk has a big thing of popcorn and Pidge has an Icee, a thing of skittles, airheads and M&M's.

Acxa and I run over to them.

This is going to be an interesting time.

I'm in the middle of jumping between writing on wattpad and watching a play through of Detroit: Become Human on YouTube. I can't decide who I love more: Kara or Markus. I mean Markus is super hot with his eyes but then Kara's whole face and hair is super hot too. Being bi is hard guys.

^^^^
I like Connor too, as a character, but I don't find him attractive. Trying not to offend Connor stans...

Well anyway, thank you for reading. Sorry if I've angered you with Lotor~~

UPDATE:
I love Connor too now

😭😭

Why must my heart be split