21. Lance

A bit of a smut warning??? It's nothing too explicit but if you're like 7 then 1.) Dont read and 2.) how do you have a Wattpad account? If you're comfortable with a lil smut you can keep reading on.

ALSO!

1K READS?!?!?! THATS FREAKING AMAZING! You guys have been voting, leaving such sweet comments and most of all so many people are reading! I'm really happy I never thought this would get so far. Hopefully I don't disappoint you guys..... :)

Allura and I sit in my truck in front of my house. She gets out of the truck and I'm confused until she crosses in front of the truck and opens my door. I'm about to get out, because thats what I think she wants me to do, but she instead gets in. She sits on my lap and closes the door.

She hold my face and I stare into her eyes. It's dark and I can't quite see her color. I can see her smirk though, right before she brings my face to hers.

I bite on her bottom lip, asking for her to open up, she immediately opens her mouth. She completely trusts me and I love it. Our tongues swirl around and all I can taste or feel is her. I wrap my arms around her and my hands creep down her back.

Suddenly I think of Keith. How I have to wrap my arms around him when we go on a ride. His frame in my arms always fit so well.

Stop. Thinking. Of. Keith.

You love Allura.

And In that moment I think I really do. She moans into my mouth as I grab something quite down her back...

I need to stop this before it goes too far.

Allura takes off my shirt and I'm suddenly self conscious. I know how skinny I am, but I've been running and going to the gym a lot more. I've been wanting to impress Allura. She runs her hands down my toned stomach. She then pulls my hand from her butt to the zipper on the back of her dress. I raise an eyebrow st her and pull away from the kiss. "Take it off me." She says hurridley before pulling me back into a kiss.

I do what she asks. I unzip her dress and here she is; a beautiful, caring woman (definitely a woman with this body-) almost completely naked on top of my lap.

Sure we've made out and stuff without clothes but usually she was wearing something more covering. Now she's just herself in her lace white undies and bra. I smirk into her lips as she starts to rub against me. She's been asking the last couple of months to do that thing. You know the thing where if a mommy and a daddy love each other very much-

I break the kiss. I don't know why but I can never want to do it with Allura. Maybe I'm just broken but I never feel anything with her. I get frustrated and I know she does too. Because I love her and I think she loves me but I just can't.

"What's wrong?" Allura asks in concern. I look at the front door, lit up by the porch light. "Mom said she was taking us out for a late dinner when I got home. Do you want to come with us?" Allura raises her perfectly shaped eyebrow, "Isn't it late for dinner?" I shrug, "My family is all over the place."

Allura nods and tries to slip on her dress. She gets it over her head but it's not pulling down. I can't see her face, it's covered by the dress, but I can see her stomach, underwear and tan legs. I smirk to myself and tickle her stomach. I know I could've done something sexier but she laughs and pushes me as she shrugs the dress on.

We step out of the truck and I turn to her. Her hair has fallen in her face and she's flushed. "Now, we are totally going to get caught with you looking like this Allura." She huffs and pouts, "Well you're the one who did this to me." I shrug, a 'whatever' and hold Allura's hand and walk up to the door. I flip the welcome mat over and take the key from underneath and place it in the door knob. I twist and the door opens.

I see Mama, Veronica, Chloe, Luis and Marco all sitting on our small couch together. I've always been ashamed of my house and how small it is but when Allura told me her and her uncle lived in a one room apartment. Clean, her uncle, let her have the bedroom and just sleeps on the couch. Allura and I are comfortable around each other.

But the truth is. I didn't stop because we were going out to dinner. I stopped because I couldn't stop thinking of Keith, how angry he looked when Allura kissed me today at the I party in front of him. He was cute today. He had a red t-shirt and plain black jeans with his red boots. I like being his friend, like earlier today at the ice cream shop, we can be friends. As long as we pretend there was never anything else there.

There never was anything. Keith didn't know how to break it off with you so during the trip from New York he decided to fake a "break up" with you. If you could even call it that.

"Allura! Honey how are you?" My mom gets up from the couch and hugs Allura tightly. Allura smiles and hugs Mama back. "I'm doing great Mama how are you?" My Mom insisted that Allura called her Mama as well, Allura gladly accepted that demand. Mama smiles, "I'm great honey, we were just about to go out to dinner. No where fancy but would you like to go with us?" Allura looks at my siblings and they all nod their heads excitingly except for Veronica.

Mama gets the keys for the minivan and picks her purse and Marco up. Chloe picks up Luis, even though he's getting big and Veronica heads out of the house without us. I see Allura, Chloe and Luis talking while we head to the car so I speed up to Veronica.

"Hey Ver. What's up?" I ask her and place a hand on her shoulder. She looks at me then looks away, "Nothing Lance. I'm fine." She then gets in the passenger seat and slams the door before I can say anything else.

Mama puts Marco in his car seat in the very back row, Luis in his booster seat and Chloe sits squished in between them. Allura and I get the two seats in the middle row. She smiles at me and I hold her hand.

"Where are we eating Mama?" Chloe asks from behind me. Mama pulls the car out of the driveway carefully and slowly and then replies, "I found a diner that looks yummy," after a slight pause Mama says, "and it's cheap."

Allura and my family make small talk as I look out the window watching the stars in the dark night sky.

Heyyo! Sorry I'm here again. Was this chapter too much? I know like nothing abt smut so idk if this was too much, too little or just right.

Who's excited for season 6?!?!?! I'm scared as hell. My friends and I are binging it and eating lots of junk food. I'm ready for tears.

There. Has. To. Be. At. Least. One. Good. Klance. Moment.

Hope you enjoyed reading and thank you, I still can't get over 1k reads that's FRICKEN AMAZING!!!!