27. Lance

"Hey, Lance it's okay." Shiro softly rubs my back. I'm holding my knees to my chest and I'm keeping my head down. I'm crying.

I'm crying for Allura and how I don't love her.

"It's okay to cry."

I'm crying for Keith and how I love him.

"Buddy what's wrong?"

I'm crying for Veronica because she thinks I don't accept her.

"Did something happen?"

I'm crying for my little siblings because they don't know how our father can really be.

"Lance."

I'm crying for Mama who thinks she needs a husband to survive.

"It's all going to be okay."

I'm crying for my Abuelita who probably doesn't have long to survive.

"You've got it, calm down you're okay."

I'm crying because of my Father and that he has to come back.

"You're going to be okay."

I'm crying because I'm not good enough to save anyone. I can't save Mama from her husband. I can't save my siblings from our father. I can't save myself from my brain.

"Lance. Look at me."

I lift my head up and I can see he's shocked by how much I've been crying. He brings a hand to my face and I'm confused. He brushes a piece of hair out of my face, "Lance we sure do need to catch up huh?" Shiro chuckles. I smile softly and rub my eyes, "Yeah we really do." Shiro looks over my shoulder and his eyes grow confused.

"Umm. Actually. Lance. Maybe another time." Shiro quickly stands and starts to walk off. I grab his hand, "Wait, Shiro." He looks back at me with a sad look then he looks over my shoulder again. "I'll talk to you later Lance."

I'm defeated. Of course no one really wants to deal with me. No one cares enough to deal with me.

I watch him walk away and I put my head down again.

Why do I always mess things up?

Keith never wanted me.

I forced myself on him.

Then why? Did he try to kiss me?

Is he only trying to hurt me?

Do I trust him too much when I

Shouldn't?

I don't know what's possessing me to do this but I pull out my phone and dial the contact right at the top.

"Allura<3"

It rings for couple seconds before she picks up.

"Lance?"

She says it with her British accent and my heart crushes right there. Why did I ever doubt my love for her?

"Hey babe. Are you busy right now?"

There's a pause.

"I'm at the school doing decorations for prom but other than that no, what do you need babe?" Her voice is so calm and smooth to my hiccupy-breathy-mess. "I'm not feeling so good and-" I almost choke on my cough.

"My Dad is coming back. He's probably already home."

"What the fuck? I thought he was in prison?" Allura is yelling through the phone and I'm really wishing she'd go back to the calming voice. I feel my heartbeat grow fast.

"He was. He's out now." I want to cry again but I don't want Allura to worry. Even though she already is, "Are you okay? Do you need a place to stay? My house is always open you know. Coran loves you like a son."

I sigh, "That would be great and I'll think about it. I still have to get my siblings over to Danny's. It's going to be a tight fit for them."

"Well just let me know if you need anything. Anything. Im here."

"Thank you so much you're amaz-" I'm cut off by Allura.

"If you aren't home, who's house are you at?" Her voice lacks all sweetness now.

If I lie, she'll call whoever I told her I'm with and they won't know why I said that I'm with them.

If I tell the truth, she knows about my past with Keith and she hates it. She hates him.

I lie to her too much.

"I'm at Keith's."

I can hear her breath hitch.

"Lance." Allura starts but I interrupt her.

"I know I know. I'm sorry but I need to go."

Before she can say anything I hang up.

I lean my head back against the wall and sigh.

"What am I going to do?" I mumble to myself.

"You could stay with me." I hear a cool voice from down the hallway. I look in their direction in surprise and see Keith standing there with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face.

"Were you listening to my entire conversation?" I ask, Keith nods slowly. "You're such an eavesdropper!" I stand up quickly. Keith glares at me, "I'm giving you an opportunity. I can tell you don't want to move in with Allura. So-"

He pauses and walks forward to me. We're standing right in front of each other and I can feel his breath on me just like earlier on the couch. Keith looks down at my hand, he's staring at it.

He holds it and brings my hand up to his cheek. My breath hitches. What is he doing? I can tell I'm blushing hard by how hot I feel.

He rubs my hand against his cheek and I can feel his cheek is warm too. He smiles and leans close to me so our noses almost touch. I can feel my lips part slightly and he says,

"Move in with me."

Then he closes the distance between us.

Hey hey hey. I can sense a jealous Keith doing this cuz he's madddd....So let's think? What does Keith think Shiro and Lance are? What does Keith think about Lance and Allura? DOES KEITH EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH LOTOR HITS ON LANCE?!?! we'll have to find out. Have a nice day but I'll probably update today soon again. Sorry for a short chapter. Byeeeee