Chapter 35: Let the Search Begin!

I go back to my hotel to find Brenda with all of my friends and The Vamps. I held the box with all of Brad's belongings.

"So, you 'went out.'" Miranda quoted.

"Yes. To look for my husband. I can't sit here and wait for the world to do things for me. I am gonna find Brad, even if it kills me." I said.

"We came because..." James started.

"We want to help!" They all said in unison.

"Then help. I'm going to ask the police for help too." They all just sort of stared at me. "They can help look in all of England." They all nodded. "Okay, what are you guys waiting for, call Brad's acquaintances and known and loved ones. Expand our party. Let's do this!" Everyone got up and we split up.

I walk to the car rental place down the block and rent a car for Brenda and I. Everyone has one child with them. I have Brenda, James and Miranda have Jamie, Tris and Kat have Matthew and Katie, and Connor and Demi have Samuel. Although, Samuel is quite useless.

We also got locations. Since James knows more of the Midlands area, we sent him over there. Connor and Demi got the studio area, where we record and everything. Tristan and Katrina have the concert areas around London and surrounding London. I got the hospital area/London. We didn't go to Birmingham because all of our family live there so they're helping us.

As I get out of the rental place, I see Joe, Dean, and to my surprise, Arabella. I approach them warily.

"Tammy, we are here to help. Since you only have a party of two, we decided that Joe would go with you. Arabella and I are going with Connor. Is that fine?" Dean said.

"Yes. Perfect. I just got a rental so everything works out. Let's go!" Joe runs over.

"I think I should drive and you stay in the passenger seat because you can quickly get out if you see Brad and you can pay close attention." Joe suggests. I nod and slip into the passenger seat. Brenda sits behind, strapping her seatbelt.

"Let's do this." I murmur.

We drive to the hospital first. Miranda called Julie to file a lawsuit against them for allowing Brad to escape. She faxed the papers to me. The hospital thought the price was outrageous. It's was a £2.98 M (million) lawsuit. I wanted the money. So they kept declining and I had to add to my agenda, a court date. And if Brad... any disfunction in Brad, they'll find out who is Tammy Natalia Vera Scaletta-Simpson.

After that, Joe drove through every street. Brenda and I yelled his name. We stopped at the park and walked every last centimeter. My hope was slowly diminishing.

"Tammy, do not fear, for we are beside you. He'll turn up. Hell for all those who caused him to escape." Joe touched my shoulder.

"Thank you." I looked to the sky and saw we were running out of time. It was sunset. I burst into tears. "Joe, we don't have much time."

"No. We will not sleep until we find Bradley Will Simpson."

"I like your moxy. Let's go."

We continue driving. Going through every single street in London. I would've gone through every building but we would be stalling. Time is precious right now. Money isn't. I'll spend every last penny to find Brad. Money is insignificant. Family and love matter more. If you say the contrary, you must be heartless.

It was 9:26 p.m. and we were still riding around London. London is such a big city that it's a lot of work. It was really dark out and it was getting colder by the second. I was starting to get very worried.

"Joe, I think we should stop. Brenda is already asleep. We need to rest. Even if for an hour will help."

"Tammy, you go in the back with Brenda. I'm not tired yet. I'll continue looking for Brad."

"Thanks. Good luck. Wake me if there's any news. Good night."

He stops the car and I get out of the passenger and get into the rear seats. I recline the seats back and put my seatbelt. I kiss Brenda's forehead. And I close my heads putting me to sleep and off like a light.