Chapter 26: Again?

We got to the concert just in time. I saw when Tallia's eyes popped as she saw me, exit Brad's rental and walk arm-in-arm with him.

"Hello." I said. Miranda looked she was going to have a heart attack. Katrina became pale and James became paralyzed. When Tris and Con came, they started screaming their heads off. "What? What's wrong guys?" I laughed.

"You? And Brad? And you're wearing Brad's shirt." Katrina screamed.

"Okay. Yesterday, Brad was drunk, he called me to meet him at Hotel Novotel and I went. We made out, a little. When he didn't deny he cheated on me with Arabella, I left. I was determined to finish. When he called me that Demi was at the hospital having her baby, I came over immediately. So at the hospital, he asked for a mediation. After a while I accepted.

"At 4:50, we said we'd meet each other at Nando's. Therefore, I left Tallia at the mall and went to meet Brad. We went to the hotel he was staying at and we started a mediation. We understood each other and there was more that I really don't want to explain the deeds." I stopped and put my hand on Brad's.

"Is that why you weren't answering? I can tell you got drunk, Tammy. You still aren't sober." Miranda said.

"Okay, okay. I had a few cups of champagne." I looked away. "And wine." I said softly.

"I admit, we went passed our cups but I regret everything. I want to apologize how rude I've been with my best mates. You guys are my family. Forgive me." Brad said, he lowered his head.

James walked over to Brad and jumped on him. "We can't stay mad at you, mate."

"Thanks. I want to make things right. Let's go before we are late."

"We already are. Does it make a difference?" I joked. They all made faces at me. "Okay, I get it. Not a good time for a joke." I grabbed Brad's hand and walked in, greeted by 1,000+ fans.

I stayed with Brad as he got pampered with his hair and clothes. He covered his hair with one of his hats and then put on a pair of shoes. James came to me and pulled me away from Brad for a moment.

"Are you sure about your decision?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Are you gonna sit with Miranda and Katrina?"

"Probably."

"Daddy!" I heard Jamie's little piercing voice. She ran into James' arms.

"Hello, Princess Jamie. What's wrong?"

"I want to wish you good luck. I love you." She kissed his forehead.

"Thank you. I love you too." He spun her around and then kissed her forehead multiple of times. "Tammy, can you take Jamie with Miranda?" I nodded.

"Good luck." I whispered. I walked over to Brad, not letting go of Jamie's hand. "Good luck. Love you." I kissed him fast and walked to Miranda. "I believe she belongs to you."

"Thanks. Jamie!" She picked her up and put her on her lap.

I watched and listened to Brad's voice and his movements. I'd see James glare at Miranda. Tris would be looking at Kat, Katie, and Matthew. Connor was uneasy. Probably cos he was worried about Demi. Tallia was texting Austin. I looked at my phone and I turned white.

1 new message from Liberty Vargas at 8:06 p.m.
Hi Tammy, I heard you are out of jail. I really want to apologize. I just found out Joey is your ex and that Miranda is his twin. I swear he had it a secret. When I saw you on the news for being arrested, I was going to freak. This morning, I saw you saved The Vamps' concert. I would also like to apologize for keeping that I was modeling again from you. Please forgive me. 😞 I feel really guilty. I'm alone with Sasha and Rebecca right now.

1 new message from Liberty Vargas at 8:19 p.m.
Tammy, if you are at Brad's concert right now, I'll stop. But if you're ignoring me, please don't. I know you don't hold grudges on people. I really am sorry and guilty. Please forgive me. I miss Miranda, Katrina, Demi, Natalie, and Tallia. We were the best of friends. 😓

1 missed call from Liberty Vargas at 8:27 p.m.

I looked at the time. It was 8:39. Liberty really does seem sorry. Who is Sasha and Rebecca? Could it be her daughters? The concert is almost over. I should call or text her.