Chapter 18: Arabella

I sat down at the break room and dialed home.

"Hello?" It was Natalie.

"Hiya Nat. How are you?"

"Fine and you?"

"Great. At the studio. Is Brenda home from school yet?"

"She's just entering through the door."

"Can I speak to her?"

"Of course." She calls Brenda. "It's your mum." She whispers.

"Hi mummy." Brenda greeted.

"Hello my darling. I have some news."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You, me and your twin are going on tour with your father!"

She gasped and started shrieking. "Yay!"

"I know. I am going to call your teachers now to see if they can give me some schoolwork for you and Toby."

"Okay."

"Start packing. Love you."

"See you later, mum. Love you." She hung up.

I called Brenda and Toby's teacher at form. I got to leave the studio early to get ready for tonight. But I had to do a few errands to do first.

I went shopping at many stores for clothes for me and the kids. I also got a new set of headphones for the way around. I also went and got some paper. I planned on working while I'm out for two months.

1 new message from Tallia Scaletta-Cortes at 2:38 PM
Hey sis. When are you coming home? Austin is round.

1 message to Tallia Scaletta-Cortes at 2:38 PM
Hey Tal. I'll be home in about 10 mins. I'm coming round.

Tallia Scaletta-Cortes- cool. I'll see you soon. Brenda is waiting by the door for you. So cute.

I entered the house and saw Tallia wasn't kidding. Brenda was beside the door, waiting. I threw my bags in the center of the family room and walked to the dinning room. Austin and Tallia were there. She was still in her work clothes. Tallia is a secretary at a record label in London.

"Hey guys." I hugged Tallia. She waved. Brad came down the stairs with his luggage.

"I'm leaving Tammy. Bye!" He yelled. I ran over, grabbing and twisting his wrist. He fell to the floor.

"You couldn't tell me you were going on tour?!"

"I wanted to but..."

"You had a VIP pass for me and everything. Who'd you give it to?" He turned red as an apple. "You don't have to answer that! I am already going with Brenda and Toby. I'll see for myself!" Natalie ran down the stairs. She saw Brad thrown on the floor and my angry face.

I went upstairs and packed my bags. I grabbed my leather jacket and my bags, and went downstairs. Brad was already gone.

"Tatiana, Brandon! I am leaving with your brother and sister! Come here!" I yelled. Tallia and Austin walked over, Natalie following. I kissed my two little ones heads. "Tallia, keep an eye on them. It's only for October. In November, Toni and Julie are going to watch them."

"It's alright. Have a safe trip." She hugged me tight. Austin walked over and hugged me. I waved and left.

I caught the traffic to the studio, where we were going to meet. Brad was already there. I wonder who Brad invited. I see Tristan has Katrina and their kids, Connor has Pregnant Demi, James has Pregnant Miranda and Jamie, why can't it be Brad has Tammy with their 4 kids? All I want to be is a supportive, caring, loving wife to Brad. Is that too much to ask for? Brad, look at the mess you put us into.

I got out and Brenda ran to Brad. She jumped into his arms and Toby stood beside me.

"Don't worry mom, Bren is just such a daddy's girl." He said. I gave Toby a hug and we walked over. To my surprise, a tall brunette was there. She was beside Brad. Brenda sat beside them.

I sat with Miranda and Toby. Miranda was in the a big sweater (probably James') and boot cut jeans with brown Uggs. Her hair was in a simple ponytail. James sat behind her, playing with Jamie. Tristan was in the back with Katrina. They were in each other's arms and Tris was making jokes. Katie and Matthew were in the row in front of them, fast asleep. Demi was beside Connor. She was asleep. Connor was on his phone.

"Hey, are you alright, Tammy? You're very antsy." Miranda asked.

"Yeah. Just worried."

"About that girl with Brad, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"You haven't taken one eye off of her."

"Damnit. I know. Who is she?"

"I know who she is."

"Who?"

"That's Dean's daughter, Arabella. She's twenty-seven."

"How do you know that?"

"Dean introduced me to her a few weeks ago. You were in prison when I met her."

"Makes sense."

"Brad invited her to come on tour with him. He lied. James even said he told him you were going."

"Yeah. He played Dean and Joe. Dean gave me the last three VIPs."

"Yeah."

"Mom, where's dad's first concert?" Toby asked.

"South England." I replied.

"We'll be there soon, Toby." Miranda said stroking his hair.

"Thanks Miranda." He smiled. Toby has always been a fond of Miranda and Jamie. Jamie is only a few months younger than him.

"Hey Toby! Come sit back here with daddy and I!" Jamie called. Toby looked at me. I nodded and ran behind me. He hugged me from behind. James got up and sat beside Miranda. He moved her so she was laying on his chest.

"Tammy, it's not right what Brad is doing to you." He said.

"Thanks James. I don't even know why he invited Arabella." I replied.

"I guess it's a new art form by him, showing how little he cares about his wife." Miranda commented. I chuckled.

"I don't even know why Brenda is beside him. He didn't even tell her or invite her."

"I know. Brenda is just stubborn. She has Brad syndrome."

"Yeah. That little girl of yours Tammy, is the female version of Brad." James said. "They're alike. Twins. I think Brad got a twin and you did with Toby."

"It does seem like that." I said. They nodded. Miranda put her head up and kissed James. I rested my head against the window beside me.