Chapter 22: Why Can't You Just Leave Me?

I got to Hotel Novotel and walked in. I said I was meeting a guy here and they asked if I was Tammy, that a boy, described as Brad, said that when I come, to send me to a suite. I merely tried to ignore it but my softhearted side told me to follow him.

I went to the suite Brad was in and I heard an crash. I ran in and saw Brad, on the floor, arm a little bit cut from where his scar was when he first met my parents. I ran over, throwing my purse on the floor, to see him. He ignored his bleeding arm and hugged me.

"I love you." His drunk voice said. I pulled away and he cupped my face. "I love you." He whispered again and he leaned in and kissed me. He threw me to the floor and he began to kiss me harder. I felt the straps to my dress fall and my dress beginning to fall. "I am sorry." He moaned. I let go and looked at him.

"So you don't deny you were with Arabella?" He became silent. "I bet it was Alex that made you change your mind! It is just like seven years ago when Liberty put that packet of drugs in my purse and you left me!" I started fixing my dress. "You only want me for a good time. Lord only knows how many girls you've cheated on me with." I started towards the door.

"No Tammy, it's not like that!"

"That's funny, it's what it sounds like. By the way," I turned around, "you let 1,000 fans down tonight." I turned around and walked out. My heart felt better. I finally felt ready to move on and leave Brad.

I got to the bus and grabbed my bags and Toby.

"I'm sorry. But I must go. Bradley didn't even deny the fact that he was cheating on me. Now he's giving me the divorce and I'm going back to Illinois when our third album is out." I said to my friends.

"I plan on leaving the Vamps too. I want to spend more time with my family and wife." James said, kissing Miranda's head. "Thus, Brad has gotten out of control. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be this far in luxury and leisure."

"Me too." Connor said. "Demi is expecting and in three weeks, I'll be a father. I hate Brad now. And he was one of my closest mates."

"Count me in. I want to be with Kat and the kids and my mates which include James and Connor. I'm done with Brad. After this tour, I'm going to Dean for my liquidation." Tris added. "But remember this Tammy, we'll always be there for you. Kat, Miranda, and Demi may be our wives but they're still your family."

"What about Tallia, Toni, your mother and father?" Miranda asked.

"They're all adults. I can't control them. If they want contact with Brad, then it's their funeral. I do know that I will ask Brandon and Tatiana who they want to live with because I am taking two kids with me to live with me." I answered.

"I know I'm staying with you always, mom." Toby said.

"Thanks son. But I'm serious. I am determined. I am going back to Birmingham tomorrow morning."

"You know Tammy, I'm actually happy with your decision." Demi said.

"Yeah. I am too." Miranda agreed. "But there's one thing I want to thank you. And that's for allowing me to know James McVey and creating my life with him. Thank you." She got up and hugged me.

"I thank you for the deal of a lifetime. Allowing me to join Fathoming Stars and helping me know Tristan Evans, the love of my life. And for becoming my best friend." Kat got up and hugged me.

"And you know how I feel Tammy. You gave me the privilege to know Connor Ball and marry him. And now, have a child. I've known you all my life. My mom and your mom and Miranda's mom all know each other. That's one thing that I still am in debt with you on." And finally Demi ran over, crying, and hugged me.

"I love you seven. And Katie, Matthew, Jamie, future McVey and Future Ball, you guys are my life." I looked at Toby. "And of course my son." I saw Brenda come in, she had a bunch of bruises on her body and a black eye. My eyes were already red. Brenda was hurt but she sat down and put her head on the window. If only she hadn't done what she had done, we would still be together. Dean and Joe came in, they looked very tense.

"Dean! Joe! Come here!" James called. They walked back and sat down near us.

"What's up?" Dean asked.

"After this tour, we are all going our separate ways. When their third album comes out, Fathoming Stars will be done too. We are done with Brad. What he's doing to Tammy is unjust. They used to be like magnets, always attracted to each other. Brad doesn't deny he cheated on Tammy with Arabella!" James seemed to get much more tensed by the second.

"I agree with you, as your manager. And that's fine." Joe said. "But remember Joe O'Neill." Joe laughed, turning our frowns upside down.

We spoke for hours. When it was 3:46 pm, and I left my separate way with Toby. I got on the train to Birmingham at 4:05 and I'd be there around 5:35. Toby fell asleep beside me. He was pretty upset. He had strong affection for Jamie and he might never see her again. Jamie was everything for him.

She is six years old, almost seven. She looks like James with a twist of Miranda. She's very fit, eating healthy foods, like James and tall. She has James' personality and she loves cats more than James himself. Jamie has known him forever. They are like brother and sister, maybe more than that.

I got off the train at 5:28 and made my way to pay the trip. £206 for the whole trip for Toby and I. But I didn't mind. Birmingham air struck me like lightning as I exited the station. It was really dark and cloudy. It was probably gonna rain later.

I made my way to Julie and Toni's house and Julie answered. Her clothes and hair was all messed up. She was still in a formal dress. Don't tell me she and Toni... no.

"Hi Julie, can I take refuge here. I need someone to talk to." I asked.

"Of course. Come in my humble home."

"I didn't interrupt you and Toni's... session, did I?"

She was quiet. "No." She laughed. "We were only kissing. Toni!" She yelled and he ran down the stairs.

"Tammy!" He ran to me and picked me up. Damn my brother is strong. "Back so soon?" He put me down.

"I had a terrible set of days. I need family to help me." I sat down on the divan. "So, I found out Brad has been cheating on me for three months. He's been hurting me. Brenda betrayed me. Toby defended me. I ran into Alex Turner and he defended me too. The Vamps are gonna get split up when the tour is over. When my third album comes out, I'm moving back to Illinois."

"What?" Toni said, sadly.

"You heard me. I'll move back over there. I don't belong in England. It's September 29th, 2022. I made a mistake eight years ago. I made a mistake seven years ago marring Bradley. I made so many mistakes that I would finally like to rectify."

"I understand you. Toni and I have just gotten married. We have arguments but we never have fought like you and Brad." Julie said.

"I know. We are now the worst couple in the world. Vampettes, you can have him now."