"But what if it's just a dream?" Hermione shouted "Dumbledore wanted you to learn to shut these things out of your mind, ifyou'd done Occlumency properly you'd never have seen this -" 

"IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO ACT LIKE IHAVEN'T SEEN -"

"Sirius told you there was nothing more important than you learning to close your mind!" 

"WELL, I EXPECT HE'D SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT IFHE KNEW WHAT I'D JUST -"

The classroom door opened and Ginny walked in, looking curious, followed by Luna "Hi," said Ginny uncertainly. "We recognised Harry's voice - what are you yelling about?"

"Harry, they can help." Briar said to him before he could tell her to go away 

"WE HAVE TO CHECK FIRST!" Hermione screamed

"How?" Harry scoffed

"We'll have to use Umbridge's fire and see if we can contact him," said Hermione, who looked positively terrified at the thought. "We'lldraw Umbridge away again, but we'll need lookouts, and that's wherewe can use Ginny and Luna." 

Though clearly struggling to understand what was going on, Ginnysaid immediately,  "Yeah, we'll do it," 

The group were quick to devise a plan of action, and they split off to carry it out. Ron, Luna, Ginny, and Briar were in charge of the distractions while Harry and Hermione would sneak into Umbridge's office

Their plan seemed to be successful until Crabbe, Warrington, Malfoy, and Goyle found them. Unfortunately they were all much bigger.

Warrington grabbed Ginny by the waist, but was suddenly thrown off by Neville grabbing him by the back of the robes. But Crabbe was quick to punch the smaller boy, and grab him around the neck.

"Neville!" Briar tried to whip out her wand, but Draco grabbed her biceps roughly to stop her. And the four of them were forced to be taken to Umbridge's office, where Harry, Hermione, Umbridge, and Millicent Bulstrode were

"Got 'em all," said Warrington, shoving Ron roughly forward into the room. "That one"  he poked a thick finger at Neville, "tried to stop me taking her," he pointed at Ginny "so I brought him along too." 

"Good, good," said Umbridge "Well, it looks as though Hogwarts will shortly be a Weasley-free zone, doesn't it?" She turned back to Harry "So, Potter," she said. "You stationed lookouts around my office and you sent this buffoon" she nodded at Ron "to tell me the poltergeist was wreaking havoc in theTransfiguration department when I knew perfectly well that he was busy smearing ink on the eyepieces of all the school telescopes, Mr.Filch having just informed me so. Clearly, it was very important for you to talk to somebody. Was it Albus Dumbledore? Or the half-breed, Hagrid? I doubt it was Minerva McGonagall, I hear she is still too ill to talk to anyone..." 

"It's none of your business who I talk to," Harry snarled. 

"Very well," she said in her most dangerous and falsely sweet voice. "Very well, Mr. Potter...I offered you the chance to tell me freely.You refused. I have no alternative but to force you. Draco - fetchProfessor Snape."

Draco released Briar and hurried from the room, but Briar was quickly grabbed by Goyle again. A few minutes later Draco Malfoy came back into the room, holding open the door for Snape. 

"You wanted to see me, Headmistress?" said Snape, looking around at all the struggling students with an expression of indifference. 

"Ah, Professor Snape," said Umbridge, smiling widely "Yes, I would like another bottle of Veritaserum, as quick as you can, please."