Chapter 1- You Saved me?

Phil's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of abuse, bullying, Homophobic slurs, Very slight mentions of an eating disorder, and Mentions of self harm

Words:750

Beep-Beep-Beep
"Fuck off!" I says turning off my alarm. It's to early to get up. But school is when I get away from the hell hole some people would call home. I get out of bed quick and quietly. I take a quick shower before I throw on my old shitty clothes. I put in all my piercings brush my teeth, then I'm out.

I get to school with 30 minutes before the doors opens and another 45 minutes before school the first bell goes off. I make my way back to behind the building for a quick smoke before school to calm me down. Last night's beating was bad but still not the worse. But even though the beating last night I still had to get up, and go to another hell.

•••

Ring-Ring
"Oh shit! I'm going to be late." I say running from my spot to my next class. But then I stop when I hear "Faggot!"
*slap*
"Worthless!"
*punch*
"Cock sucker!"
*kick*
"No go-"
"Hey stop it!" I yell running over a punching on of the guys in the nose.
"Now I would stop unless you all want to end up with broken bones. I would get the fuck out of here!" I yell and they run. I see a flower crown about 5 feet away from the boy. It's Daniel the guy I have been crushing on for years, but to scared to approach him, no one knows I'm bisexual. I grab the crown and wall over to Daniel.

"Hi."
"H-hi." He sutters out, wiping his tears from his cheeks.
"I'm not going to hurt you I promise.  You can trust me. My name is Phil and I'm going to help you, they won't hurt you anymore."
"T-thank you Phil. My name is D-daniel." He says looking up at me.
"Hi Daniel I'm going to help you get cleaned. Then we should get to class. Okay?"
"P-phil you don't h-have to, I'm use to this, it happens everyday."
"No I want to, No one should be beat because of who they are. They won't be hurting you anymore, I will make sure of it. " I say placing the flower crown on top of his brown curly hair.
"T-thank you so much." He say getting to his feet.
"Of course."

We make our way to the bathroom. And all I can think about is how fucking hot he is, I have never been this close to him. With all the years I have been crushing on him. We get to the bathroom.

"Do you trust me?" I ask him
"Y-yes, I don't k-know why, but I t-trust y-you."
"Okay, take your shirt off."
"I c-can't, you will m-make fun of me. B-beat me m-more then they d-do, you will call me w-w-weak." He begins to cry again.
"Love, I will not call you weak, and I would never make fun of you. I promise you. Do you trust me?"
"O-okay. I trust you. But you should know I very fat, so please d-don't laugh." He say lifting his shirt up and over his head. Then laying in down onto the floor.
Thanks when I see a very skinny boy that has bruises all over his stomach, and cuts up and down both of his wrist. And in that moment is when I promise myself I will help Dan.
"I know I'm fat and ugly, and my wrist please don't tell anyone about it. I don't want anyone to know that I'm a c-cutter."
"I wouldn't do that love, and you are not fat, you are very skinny. Going to clean this blood on your stomach, then we are going to go to your house and I'm going to treat you like a princess you are."
"Phil really you don't have to do that."
"I know but I want to."
"Thank you Phil."
"Of course Dan I'm never going to leave you." He probably didn't believe that, but I know that's when I first said it. On that day I knew I was never going to leave him. Ever.

Ahhh I actually love this book so much! Like I think this is my favorite book I have written. A new chapter everyday.