Chapter 8- Talk

•Phil's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of abuse, Mentions of a eating disorder, and Mentions of self harm

Words:555

"Dan can we stop we have done over half of it."
"Yeah. Want to watch a movie?"
"Sure. Want do you want to watch?" I ask closing the laptop and putting in aside somewhere.
"I don't know. Maybe Love, Simon, it's really good."
"Yes let's watch a gay movie." I say
"I will go make popcorn, you put on the movie." He say handing me the remote and walking out of the room.

•••

"That was such a good movie." I say wiping tears off my face.
"I know I have now seen it three time. I don't think one of those times I haven't cried." He says as I wipe his tears.

"Dan you didn't eat any dinner or popcorn. Are you okay?" I ask looking him in the eyes.
"Umm...it's nothing." He says looking down at his hands, and playing with his fingers.
"Don't lie to love, it's okay, please tell me the truth." I say bringing his head towards mine.
"I'm fat, and if I eat food I will get fatter. Then you won't like me, because of how fat I am."
"Love, don't talk like that you are not fat, if anything you are under weigh. I want to help you, even if you were  fat I would still be with you. I really like you Dan, I will not leave you because of your weight." I say pulling him into my chest.
"Really? You wouldn't leave me because of my weigh. Even though I'm really fat?"
"That's right I'm not ever going to leave you because of your weigh." I say running my fingers through his hair.
"Thank you Phil."
"Of course Dan." I say putting a light kiss on his head.

•••

"I'm really glad we got paired up, or we wouldn't be here with you, as my boyfriend."
"I know me too." He replies digging his head into my chest.

•••

"Dan I can tell you anything right?"
"Of course Phil."
"I don't want you to judge me."
"Why would I, you know my deepest darkest secrets. You can tell me anything. Do you trust me?"
"Okay. I trust you." I say taking a deep breath.
"Today when I said I didn't want to go back it's because, b-because of m-my f-f-father." I begin to cry.
"H-he b-beats me and never stops utill I'm knocked out most of the time. Because of that I struggle with depression, anxiety, and self harm. Why I cared so much when I found out yesterday was because I struggle with it to. I hate seeing such a great person struggle with things I do." I say cry into Dan's chest.
"Shh it's okay Phil, I'm always going to be here for you, if you ever need some where to stay we will always be here for you." He says running his hands through my hair and giving me a light kiss on my head.
"Thank you Dan." I say as I look into his eyes.
"Of course Phil." He says wiping my tears from my cheeks.

And that's when I realized I love him.

Dan needs to get on my level I have seen Love, Simon 9 time now.