Chapter 15- I Love You's

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None, but it is smut

This fucking sucks, but you know let's get it out of the way. I kinda hate myself for the longest chapter in this book being smut.

Words:1299

"You Ready?" He asks
"I think so." I reply.
Within seconds of me saying that we are mouth to mouth. He slowly starts to deepen the kiss, licking my bottom asking for entrance, I except it. His tongue starts to explore my mouth. We pull away for a breath. He attaches his lips to my neck, I moan.
He's sucking down on my neck, leaving marks down my neck. He lifts at the bottom of my shirt trying  pulling up over my head, but I stop him.

"Wait Phil stop." I say
"Did I hurt you? I hurt you didn't I, you should brake up with me." He says pulling away right away.
"No you are amazing but I feel very self conscious, you should know I hate my body." I say hiding my face in his chest.
"It's okay." He says taking off his shirt.
"You are beautiful, my beautiful little bear. But if you want to stop we can, I don't want to push you into anything."
"No I want to keep going." I say
"Okay let's give it a minute, I will go and get some water for you and be right back." He says leaving the room.

He comes back with a glass of water in his hand.
"Here drink up." He says handing me the glass of water.
"Thanks Phil, you are the actual best boyfriend in the world."
"Thank you so are you. But if you want to keep going I think we should have safe words." He says sitting back down on the bed.
"Okay like what?" I ask takin a sip of water.
"Green is keeping going I like it.
Yellow is stop and I don't like it or want to pause.
Then Red is stop right now I don't want to keep going."
"Okay I can remember that, I think." I say setting the half empty water glass down on the side table.
"Before I do anything I will ask for a a color." He says
"Okay I got it."

"Color?"
"Green." I say as he lifts my shirt up and over my head. Then takes his own shirt off.

"Color?"
"Green."
As soon as I said the color Phil's mouth was back on mine. He starts going down my body, making his way to the skirt. Wraps his fingers around the waist of the skirt.
"Color?" He asks lifting his mouth from my skin.
"Green."
He nods and unzips the back of the skirt, and pulls it off of me.
"You are so beautiful, so so so beautiful, and you're all mine. Never gonna be someone else's, all mine. One day I'm going to have you ride me, in on of theses skirts."
He makes me feels safe, and at his comments I blush.
"Oh fuck you wear panties. Dan I'm going to take off your panties, can I do that? Color?"
"Okay, and green, but could you take off your pants to please."
"Of course." He says taking off his jeans.
He slowly starts making his way my chest to my panties.
"Can I take these off now?"
"Yes."
He slowly starts to take them off.
"You're doing do well bear. Such a good boy."
"T-thanks."
"Okay I'm going to stretch you. It's going to hurt at first but it's going to get better. Color?" He says grabbing the lube.
"Okay, yellow."
"It's going to be okay. I'm right here, do you want me to stop?"
"No I don't just want to pause for a little." I say looking into his eyes.
"Okay why don't you have some more water." He say handing me the glass of water.
"Okay thanks Phil." I say placing a kiss on his check.

After a few more moments, I'm feeling ready.
"Phil I'm ready, green."

He nods grabbing the lube and opens it and pours a lot on his fingers. He rubs his fingers together warming up the lube. He puts them to my entrance.
"Color?"
"Green."
He pushes pushes one finger slowly in, I whine in pain.
"Shh it's okay." He say putting kisses in my iner thighs.
He slowly starts thrusting one finger in. I continue to wince at the pain, after a few moments the pain fades away. Then pleasure is taking over, I moan.

"Color?"
"Green, definitely green."
He slowly adds a second finger.
"Ow Phil it hurts really bad."
"I know do you want me to stop?"
"No."
He slowly keep thrusting two fingers, scissoring them inside of me. After a few moments the pain turns into pleasure, as I moan.
"Can I add the third?" He says rubbing circles on my thigh with his other hand.
"Yes."
He adds the third finger slowly. And it hurts really bad, but after a little bit it feels amazing. Then he hits something making me arch my back off the bed.
"Feels s'good. What was that?" I moan
"It's your prostate."
At this point I'm a moaning mess underneath him.
"You ready? Color?"
"Oh I'm ready very green."
He pulls out his fingers.
I wimper at the lost of his fingers.

He leans over and grabs a condom, and more lube, and takes off his underwear. He slips on the condom, and applys more lube to my hole. He lines up with my hole.

"Color?"
"Green, just get in my already."
When I say that, he's pushing into me.
It hurts but I just have to get use to it. He pushes haft way in, and stops.
"You're doing so good." He says giving me kisses all over my face.
"Thank you, it hurts but it feels good."
"If you want me to stop just use the safe word."
"Okay, but keep going."
After I say that he pushes the rest of the way in.
"Tell me when I can move."

After a few moments I say,"You can move."
With that he slowly pulls out and pushes back in, I moan. He keeps with that rhythm for a little bit.
"P-phil-ah-go faster." I moan out
And with that Phil speeds up his pace.
"Phil I'm going to cum." I moan.
"Okay me to." He says leaning down and stroking my length.
"P-phil gonna-" is all I get out before I cum covering his hand. As I cum my hole squeezes around his cock. As he cums into the condom. We ride out our highs together.

After we come down from our high, Phil pulls out of me, takes of the condom. Tying it them tossing it across the room, and lays right next to me.
"That was really good Phil thank you."
"No thank you Dan that felt amazing, you felt amazing." He says pressing a kiss to my cheek.

He get up and grab a washcloth, and wet it with warm water. He bring the cloth down across his lower torso. He leave one last kiss right below the belly button.
"Beautiful." Phil whispers.
I throw the washcloth on to the ground, and lay right next to him.

"Can I tell you something Phil?" I ask facing him.
"Yes bear anything."
"I-i love you Phil."
"I love you to Dan."

And with that we both drift asleep in eachothers arms. Legs tangles together. Eachothers breathing patters fall together.

Have a shit ton of homework I don't want to do, Ugh.

I also know this was shit I can't write smut very well and it was important to the story line, but this was written months ago, so I have gotten better then back then.