Chapter 6- Boyfriends

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of an eating disorder

Words:412

"Wait, you actually do?" I say looking at him.
"I mean how could you not. You are fucking hot."
"I-i like you too Phil."
"Well that's good." He says pulling me into a kiss. His lips a slightly chapped moving against my smooth lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I pull away.
"S-sorry I'm just not ready. I have never really done this before, it's all so n-new." I say beginning to tear up.
"Hey look it's okay. I'm not hear to push you into anything. When you are ready, I'm here." He say.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course love."
"Phil w-will you be my b-boyfriend?"
"Yes I will Daniel." He says putting a kiss on my lips.

"Why did you say yes?"
"Because you are amazing, you're fucking beautiful, and just a perfect ."
"I'm not beautiful, but you could have anyone you are amazing and perfect."
"But so are you love."

Phil's phone goes off.
"Who's that?"
"Oh just my father."
"Okay, what he say?" I ask
"Just when I'm coming home. But I don't want to. Could I maybe spend the night?"
"Yeah probably just let me go ask my mom's be right back.

"Hey momma wait mom you're already home?" I ask confused it can't already be that late.
"Yeah I sweetie I got home a few minutes ago." Ella say giving me a hug.
"Anyway could Phil stay the night?"
"Who's Phil?"
"My b- I mean friend."
"Okay he can stay. Dinner will be ready in 10."
"Okay thanks." I say running back up the stairs.

**
"Hey boys din-." Is all Emma gets out before she see us cuddling and kissing.
"Oh momma hi. Why didn't you knock." I say
"I don't know but at least I didn't walk in on you to fucking. And that's fucking adorable." She says with a laugh.
"Mommmmmmaaaaa really? This is why you have to knock. And all we were doing was cuddling. It was nowhere near that." I say with a blush creeping onto my cheeks
"I know but dinners ready so why don't you to come down stairs."
"Okay." I say getting up and Phil does to. And we walk down stairs together to dinner, that won't eat. Because if I eat I will get fat, then Phil will leave me.

I love this story so fucking much.