Chapter 7- You Bet on me again?

•Phil's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

Words:450

"So Phil tell us a little about." Emma asks.
"Um...I'm 17, I like dogs, love music. I don't know I'm not that interest of a person."
"I'm sure you're very interesting, and who doesn't like dogs?" Ella says taking a bit of food from her plate.

"Oh Ella I forgot to tell you."
"What is it dear?" She asks taking a bite of food.
"I walked in on them cuddling and kissing. You know what that means pay up."
"Fuck! Now I own her 20." Ella says getting up to grab the 20 dollar bill from the counter.
"Wait you guys bet on us? Why the heck do you always bet on my life? "
"Are you really shocked?" Emma asks grabbing the 20 and putting it in her pocket.
"What was the bet this time?" He ask looking at me who is just giggling.
"Well it was that you guys would be together before the end of the weekend." Emma says looking at both of us.
"Really I told you guys to stop betting on my life." He whines
"What are you blaming us. I could feel the sexual tension when you guys walked into after school." Emma says
"Mothers please. Phil and I are going upstairs. Do. Not. Follow." He says getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Never though I would find out about Dan's first boyfriend like this." Ella says.
"Yeah same but I still got 20 out of it." She says waving the dollar bill in front of her face.

•••

"Sorry about that. They have always bet on my life. I never knew that's how they would find out about my first boyfriend."
"Wait I'm your first boyfriend?" I aks, and he nods.
"How? you are so fucking beautiful."
"Well you know we go to a very homophobic school."
"True."
"It's so weird to know that I have liked you for so long. But now we are dating."
"Wait how long?"
"Um...7th grade." He says looking down to the floor.
"Really? I have liked you sense 8th grade."
"Wait you have liked me for that long? And I always told my self that you would never like me. I always told my self you are straight."
"Well I'm not straight I just haven't really come out as bisexual to anyone but my family." I say thinking about Sam and beginning to get sad.
"Well we should continue the project we should get most of it done tonight. So we not worry about it the rest of the month."
"Good idea let's start working." I say pecking his lips, then grab my laptop to start back on the slides.