Chapter 22- I Miss You

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Self harm and Mentions of an eating disorder

Words:582

I get out of Phil's room, walking out of the hospital. I grab my phone and call one of my Mom's.

(Daniel=D and Ella=E)

D: Mom I need you come pick me up.
E: Okay be there in a few minutes. Daniel are you okay?
D: No just hurry please, I want to go home.
E: Okay Dan, I'm on my way
D: Okay mom, I miss him already
E: I'm pulling out of the drive way I will be there soon, bye.
D: Okay I see you soon, bye.
*end of call*

•••

I walk over to the car and get into the passenger seat.
"Dan do you want to talk about it." Ella asks.
"No." I say.
She nods and drives home. The whole drive home was quite, except for my sobs. We pull up to the house, and I get out. I walk into the house, and walk straight up to my room.

I get to my room and sob. I tell myself it's only going to be like a week or more. I lean over to my night stand, and grab my blade. Do I really even want to? Yes. I press the cold metal against my wrist, and slide. I slide, and slide, then slide again. After  many more cuts I'm done.

I put down the blade, and roll back down my sleeve. That will soon be covered in blood. I cry, and cry myself to sleep. With only one thought on my mind and it's Phil.

•••

I wake up the next day, with blood all over my sheets and sweater. I have a horrible headache, and I miss Phil so much. I roll around in my bed for a few minutes before I get up to get in the shower.

•••

I get out of the shower, and get dressed in Phil's gray sweatpants, and on of his band t's. Then lay right back in bed, staring at the ceiling. I hear foot steps coming up the stairs and to my door.

A few light knocks are placed on the door.
"Daniel can I come in?" Emma asks.
"Yeah." I mumble out.
With that the door opens a crack, and she walks in.
"Dan do you want to talk?" She asks coming in and sitting on my bed.
"Not really." I reply
"Are you sure? Dan you haven't eaten anything for a day. There's blood all your comforter, and sheets, then fresh cuts on your right wrist." She says bringing me into a hug.
"I just really miss Phil, I could have been there when he needed me." I say crying into her shoulder.
"I know baby, but he is going to be back soon. And it's not you fault that he had a bad home life. You made him happy, and forget his problems. So you can't be rough on yourself. Now come down stairs, and I'm going to make you some food. Then we are going to watch a movie as a family." She says
"Okay, but I'm not hungry. I do want to watch a movie with you guys." I say getting up from her, and making my way down stairs.
"Yes you are, and you are going to eat. I don't know when the last time you ate was."
"Fine but only cuz it will make you happy." We say getting up and walking out of the room.