Chapter 27- New Beginnings

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of death

Words:667

"Hi boys." Emma says, when we make our way down stairs, I'm limping down the stairs, due to last night.
"Hey mom."
"Hi Emma."
"So boys I was thinking I think we should do a family trip. Phil you are like part of our family so, we want you to be part of it to." Ella says handing us each a bowl of cereal.
"Yeah I think that's a good idea." I says with my mouth full of food.
"Guys really I love you in and all, but you guys are already letting me live with you. I feel bad. Also I need to get stuff from the house. Yesterday I just grabbed my car keys, then got the fuck out if that house. One because I didn't know when he was going to show up, and because Daniel was a horny little fucker." He says eating another bit of cereal.
"Yeah we can go grab some of your other stuff, but we are going on a trip with all of us." Ella says
"Could we leave soon so we can just so we can grab my stuff real quick. He should be gone for a few more hours. It's saturday he's at his 'friends' house from 11am to 5pm."
He says putting the bowl in the sink.
"Let's go now if that's okay?" I ask putting my bowl in also.
"Yeah let's go." Phil's says picking me up, and carrying me to the door.
"Wait! You both need to take your med's." Ella yells
"Oh yeah, um Phil back to the kitchen."

•••

We make our way up to the house.
"Dan he's not here, but can you hold my hand." He asks shaking.
"Of course Phil, I will not leave your side once. I promise, I love you." I say squeezing his hand.

We make our way into the house. The house where Phil has called me so many times, crying, yelling, and mad. The house that has so many bad memory's for him. I look over to see tears falling from his eyes.
"It's okay he can't hurt you anymore, not when I'm here to help you. I love you. Now let get your stuff and get the fuck out of here." I lean over and whisper in his ear.
"I love you to." He says placing a kiss on top of my head. Times like this is when I love being half a foot shorter then him.

We walk up to his room, opening the door. He takes a deep breath, then walks into the room. He grabs his clothes and important things. Then walks out of the room.

He walks into the room to the left of his. It's the room that I have never been in.
"T-this was S-sams room." He says walking in, and wiping his tears.
"It's okay, he's in a better place now."
"I loved him so much, he was the first one I told I was bisexual. He loved me for who I was, but now he's gone. Thanks to my dumb fuck mother, who though it was a good idea to drink and fucking drive." He cry's into my shoulder.
"It's going to be okay say goodbye, so we don't run into your father." I say rubbing circles on his back.
"Yeah let me just grab something I will meet you in the car." He says handing me the keys. I grab the keys and make my way down to the car.

**

He makes his way back in the car, 30 minutes later.
"I love you Daniel Howell. And I have for a long time, and I always will."
"I love you to Philip Lester. And I have for a long time, and I always will." I say pulling him into a kiss.

And that's how our new life begin.
Together.

I can't believe this is over, yes this is the last chapter if this book.