forty eight.

"And for the after after party....." Gretchen said, "Drum roll please." And the rest of the members start tapping their thighs, "The Mansion Night Club!"

Everyone in the room started cheering, "Alright. So, just avail your tickets to any of the club officers." Gretchen said, "Ly?"

"We'll see you guys later." Alyssa said and some people in the room started shouting her name.

"Hold on, one last announcement. Pre-game in our apartment, just bring some drinks if you have some." Gretchen announced, "Hoy Ly, mamaya ah!"

"Ha... eh... may gagawin ako." Alyssa answered.

"Utot mo, Ly. Dormmates tayo empty calendar mo this week." Gretchen said.

"Gretch."

"Bakit ba kasi ayaw mo sumama?" Amy asked.

The reason why she hated going to the club is she's pretty sure she'll see Dennise Lazaro in there. She used to go to the club a lot especially for their Filipino club's after party or whatever. However, whenever she sees Dennise she's always with a different guy. The latter gets wasted and that's how they met. Alyssa was getting water when a drunk Dennise sat beside her, they started talking and she gave some water to the latter to sober her up, but at the end of the night Alyssa brought her back to her dorm. It has happened countless of times that Alyssa became friends with Dennise's roommates.

And Alyssa was right, Dennise is in the club and she's currently dancing with a guy that she haven't seen before. Alyssa's kind of tipsy so she didn't bother to look at Dennise again, she just started dancing with her friends while singing along.

After an hour of dancing and saying hi to people she knows, Alyssa decided to get out of the dance floor to get some water. Sure enough within a few minutes Dennise arrived.

"Hey man, can I get another water?" Alyssa asked, "Thanks."

Alyssa just put the water in front of Dennise, the latter mumbled something and drank it. They just sit there in silence, Alyssa stealing glances every once in a while to see if the latter is okay.

"Dennise!" Some guy called that made them look. She watched as Dennise gave this guy a flirtatious smile.

The guy then went beside Dennise and started whispering to her ear, the latter was just smiling the entire time and answering whatever the guy's telling her.

"Nah, sorry. Not gonna happen." Dennise answered, with that the guy left.

"Take me home, please." Dennise told her and Alyssa just looked at her and nodded as an answer.

They went out of the club and Dennise immediately hugged herself due to the cold wind that's blowing. Alyssa took her flannel off and put it on Dennise's shoulder.

The rest of their ride is quiet, Alyssa checking on Dennise once in a while. She immediately went down of the car when they stopped to help Dennise out who's putting most of her body weight on Alyssa and can barely even walk.

"We're almost there." Alyssa said as if Dennise can hear her.

She knocked the door and within a second it was opened by one of Dennise's roommates.

"Alyssa," Ella said, "Pasensya ka na dito kay Dennise ha. Let me help you out."

"Hoy babae ka, lasing ka nanaman." Ella said to Dennise who's already sleeping on her bed, "Hayaan mo na siya diyan, grumpy nanaman yan pag gising niya. Salamat ulit ha?"

"Sure, Ella. Mauna na ko." Alyssa said.

"Ha? Kaya mo pa ba mag-drive? I know you drank, I can smell you."

"No, mag-uber na lang ako. I didn't bring my car din naman cause I was already tipsy when we left the apartment."

"Are you sure? Why don't you just stay the night? Para naman mag-thank you personally tong kaibigan ko."

Alyssa chuckled, "Nah, it's not necessary. I got to go, di rin ako nag-paalam kila Gretch that I'm leaving eh."

"Hmm, sige na nga. Ingat. Thank you and sorry ulit." Ella said and Alyssa just smiled and left.

"Shit." Dennise said, she can tell that she's about to throw up so she immediately run to the bathroom, "Holy shit."

"Oh ano? Inom pa." Ella said, as she stand by the door of the restroom.

"Whatever, besh." Dennise said and started brushing her teeth.

"There's water and advil sa side table mo. You're welcome."

"Wait, how did I get home?"

"How else do you think?" Ella asked, "Never ka naman inuwi kung sino man kasama mo pumunta ng club."

"Because they want me to go to them. To their place."

"Then stop doing that."

"I'm not doing anything wrong, besh." Dennise said and laid down on her bed.

"Fine, pero next time naman kung mag-cluclub ka be responsible. Di ka na nahiya dun sa tao. Do you even know kung sino nag-hahatid sayo?"

"Yeah." Dennise answered.

"A simple thank you will do, Den."

"Fine. Fine. When I see her, okay?" Dennise said, "Stop the sermon na, please. My head is spinning."

Alyssa's busy reviewing on of the study rooms by her dorm, she didn't notice someone went in until a plastic bag is place in front of her.

She looked and saw Dennise with her RBF (as usual) and removed her earphones, "Yes?"

"Thank you." Dennise said.

"I'm sorry?"

Dennise rolled her eyes before speaking again, "Thank you for bringing me home every time. Sorry sa pang aabala ko sayo. Its just a lil something, but I hope you like it."

Alyssa smiled. She heard what Dennise said, she just wants to hear the latter's voice again. Kahit na medyo masungit pa rin si Dennise naramdaman naman niya yung sincerity.

"You're welcome. Thank you for this. You didn't have to, but thank you."

Dennise nodded, "I guess, I'll see you around the campus then?"

"Yeah." Alyssa said and Dennise left.

Alyssa opened the plastic and there's a tupperware inside with cookies in it and a not placed on top of the lid.

I'm not the best baker, but I tried. I hope you like it. Thank you for being there. :)

— Den.

Alyssa smiled and happily munched the cookies while studying.

[A/N: May kasunod to, promise. :)]