thirteen.

Part Five.
The next day, sumabay na si Dennise kila Kiefer at Kim pabalik ng Manila. Alyssa decided to stay for a bit. They both knew they need time to think after what happened last night. Halata pa sa mata nila na wala silang tulog at bagong iyak lang. The three of them left and Alyssa didn't even said goodbye to them, she just watched them leave through her window. As soon as the car is out of sight her tears started to fall down.

Dennise on the other hand is still in deep thoughts. She is confuse. Di naman siya manhid para di maramdaman feelings ni Alyssa, its just that ayaw niya lang maguluhan dahil alam niya she has something towards Alyssa. As soon as she arrived at their house, she cried her eyes out.

--

The next day, Dennise decided to meet up with someone who she never thought she would talk again. Gulong gulo na siya sa sitwasyon niya, she's been talking to LA but the latter never seem to notice her mood.

"Den. Here." The girl said.

"Hi. Thanks for meeting up with me, Lau." Dennise said as she sat down.

"No worries, Den. Order na tayo?" Laura asked and Dennise just nodded in reply.

Habang kumakain sila, Laura keeps on glancing at Dennise observing her. Pagkatapos nila kumain, they just sat their in silence.

"What's up, Den?" Laura asked.

"What?" Dennise asked.

"You look distracted. What's up?"

"Uhmm..." Dennise said, "Sorry for bugging you."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Do you wanna walk for a bit?"

"Okay." Dennise said.

They left the restaurant at nag-lakad sila, until they found a spot where it's only few people in there.

"So, Den. Are you ready?" Laura asked.

"I don't know what to do, Lau. Alyssa told me she loves me."

"You just found out?"

"Yeah."

"But you're with LA."

"I know." Dennise said and sigh.

"Ano ba nararamdaman mo, Den? You're stuck between the man of your dreams and the girl who's always been there for you." Laura said, "Think about it. San ka ba magiging masaya? Kanino ba talaga tumitibok puso mo?"

"I don't want to hurt any of them."

"But that's impossible. Either way may masasaktan ka. You just have to make a decision. A decision that you will not regret in the end."

Dennise just looked at Laura and made her think even more. She hugged Laura for helping her out.

--

Alyssa just busied herself doing some farm works, she's trying to divert her attention but she's failing miserably. Her parents can't help but noticed it, they both knew what happened last night. By the way they acted yesterday that is not the Alyssa and Dennise they are used of seeing.

In the afternoon, she started packing up. She is going back to Manila. She don't know what will happen to her and Dennise and staying at the place where she first met would not help at all.

--

At around 4pm, Dennise was on her way home she just ended things with LA. Who is she kidding, all this time it's been Alyssa. It is always been her. Suddenly, her phone ring. It was Nanay Pablita who's calling her.

"Nay, bakit po? May problema po ba?" Dennise asked.

"Wala naman hija, pero di ka ba pupunta dito sa ampunan? May event kayo ni Ly, diba?" Nanay Pablita said.

She mentally face palmed herself as she remembered. One of their plans back then was to help out children in orphanage. Pag may spare time sila ni Alyssa back then they would volunteer on different orphanage.

"Papunta na po ko, nay." Dennise said.

--

It was around 6pm when she arrived, the place was empty. Puro confetti at lobo na lang. She looked around the place when she saw petals leading to another door. She followed the petals and when she opened the door, the room was full of pictures of her and Alyssa back when they were young and now that they are adults.

She looked around as tears starts to form on her eyes. Flashbacks of how they met and what they went through out the years build up on her mind.

She turn around when she saw the handkerchief that was being offered to her.

Alyssa just gave her a smile after taking the handkerchief.

"Sabi na nga ba noon pa lang crush mo na ko eh." Dennise jokingly said.

Alyssa chuckled before answering her, "Hindi na kita crush, kasi mahal na kita."

They both smiled and looked at each other's eyes.

"You are an idiot, Ly. You know that?" Dennise said, "But you are my idiot. I love you, Alyssa."

"W-wait.. What?" Alyssa asked.

"Sorry, I can't repeat it." Dennise said and sticked out her tongue.

"Ah, ganun?" Alyssa said, giving Dennise a smirk. "Ayaw mo ulitin ah!" Then Alyssa started tickling Dennise.

"Ly, stop! Alyssa Valdez! Humanda ka talaga sa akin!" Dennise said as they run around the room.

Alyssa stopped chasing Dennise and just watch her, "I love you, Dennise."

"Talaga?" Dennise playfully asked.

"Hmm."

"Kahit na matakaw ako?" Dennise asked.

"It doesn't matter. I will cook for you everyday."

"Kahit na magulo ako matulog?"

"Kahit tulog mantika ka pa."

"Kahit na---" Dennise wasn't able to finish what she's about to say when Alyssa pecked on her lips.

"Galawang Valdez." Dennise said, she then wrapped her hands behind Alyssa's neck, "I love you, Ly. I really do."

"I love you too, Dennise Michelle." Alyssa said.

They both stare at each other's eyes for a bit and shared their first kiss.

"Fireworks." They both said and kiss some more.

--

[A/N: Finally done. Haha. I keep on forgetting to put this, but pretty sure you guys know it already, this is based on John Lloyd and Bea's Close To You movie. Hihi. 'Til next update. :)]