twenty three.

I was having fun, drinking with my friends, my block mates because finally our thesis is over. Goodbye to those sleepless nights, research all nights and everything.

I'm drinking and dancing and drink some more and then -----

"Fuck." Alyssa mumbled as soon as she open her eyes.

"Fuck." She repeated when she realized she's not in her room.

Shit, did I get raped? Alyssa thought, but she then checked under the covers and saw that she's still wearing the same clothes as last night. She sighed in relief.

She roamed her eyes around the room to figure out where she is, but nope. She doesn't have any idea at all.

She slowly stood up because her head is still kind of swirling, she went to the bathroom and saw toiletries that she thinks are prepped up for her. She did her morning routine.

She walk downstairs cautiously, afraid to make a sound. She's trying to remember if she ever been to this house before, but still she's not really familiar with the place. When she reached the last step, she saw a girl whose back is facing her. Her hair on a ponytail, she's wearing white tank top and short shorts. Alyssa thinks that the girl is cooking so she stood there and watch her.

The girl then turn around, revealing her face and Alyssa's jaw almost dropped because of the goddess in front of her.

"Hey, you're awake na pala." The girl said, "Breakfast?"

"Uhh.. Y-yeah. Sure, I guess." Alyssa answered shyly.

"Come. Sit over here." The girl then pulled a chair for Alyssa, "I tried cooking bacon and eggs. Sorry if it was fail, I don't really cook."

Alyssa then noticed that the bacon was slightly burnt and she smiled to herself, "It's okay. You didn't have to do it, anyway. But thank you."

They eat in silence, every once in a while they would still glances at each other. Alyssa was the first one to finish, she don't know what to do. So, she just roamed her eyes around while she waits for the girl who's in front of her to finish.

"Hand me your plate, ako na mag-huhugas."

"Uh. No. No. It's okay. Ako na bahala." Alyssa stood up, "I'll do it."

"No. No. You're my guest, you should be just sitting here." The girl insisted.

"Ako na." Alyssa said and gets the plate of the girl and left her before the girl could even answer.

After a few minutes, Alyssa finished washing the plates and faced the girl who was just there standing awkwardly.

"All good." Alyssa said and smiled.

"Thank you, even though you didn't have to do it." The girl said.

"No, thank you. Thank you for letting me stay even though I am a complete stranger to you."

"I don't know who your friends are eh. I'm definitely not leaving you there."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Alyssa said, "And Dennise? Do you happen to know where my car keys are?"

"Y-you know my name?" Dennise asked totally ignoring Alyssa's question.

"Well yeah, that's the last thing I can remember from last night and I don't think I will ever forget." Alyssa said and smiled.

Dennise felt her cheeks heated up, "I-I actually have your car keys. Let me go get it for you."

"Here." Dennise said when she got back, "Are you sure you're leaving? Wala ka bang hang over or anything?"