twenty one.

Alyssa and Dennise had known each other since they were young, but they are just treating each other casually, more like an acquaitance now that it has been years since the last time they saw each other.

They are hanging out at Alyssa's restau, like they always do. When Ella came with a girl who they aren't familiar with.

"Sino kasama ni Ells?" Bea asked.

"I have absolutely no idea." Amy said.

"Hi beshies!" Ella greeted them, "This is Dennise, by the way. My best friend back in gradeschool. Dennise, this is everybody."

"Hi, Dennise." They all greeted.

"Oh and Den, you remember Alyssa back in grade school?" Ella asked.

"Yes, yes. Of course. Hi, Alyssa. How have you been?" Dennise asked and gave Alyssa a hug.

"O-okay naman. How about you?" Alyssa asked.

"Okay lang din naman." Dennise said.

--

Dennise was almost engage to her long time boyfriend LA Revilla when she found out that he was cheating on her.

Her parents doesn't know about it, that's why when she meet up with Ella she immediately agreed to Ella's offer to live with her. To sort things out.

"Alyssa, ayan ba yung sinasabi mong crush mo since what? Grade 6?" Amy whispered.

"Oh my God, besh. Siya nga yun no?" Bea asked.

"Keep it down." Alyssa said as Ella and Dennise discuss things in the living room.

"So, siya nga yun no? How come you guys are not talking? Close pa pala sila ni Donya?" Bea asked.

"Well... Di naman kami ganun ka-close." Alyssa said, "I mean, she knows me as Ella's bestfriend."

"Walang usap or anything?" Amy asked.

"Meron, pero casual lang." Alyssa said.

"Eh kasi nga crush mo." Amy said and chuckled.

"Don't tell me until now crush mo pa din siya?" Bea asked with her eyebrow raised.

"W-what? No. Of course not." Alyssa said.

"Ly! Crush mo pa din siya? My God! You're blushing!" Bea teased.

"Shut up, Bei!" Alyssa said and hide her embarassment.

"Oh, Alyssa. You've been with so many girls." Amy said.

"Many? Girls? Parang si Laura lang naman." Alyssa said.

"All these years... si Dennise pa rin pala." Amy added.

--

Alyssa was so stressed out because of paper works that she has to do for her family's restaurants, she decided to go to Ella's apartment where all of them usually hang out and was surprised to see Dennise in there.

"Alyssa, oh my God. You scared me." Dennise said.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I thought you were with Ella." Alyssa replied.

"It's okay... So, lahat kayo may susi dito sa apartment ni Ella?" Dennise asked.

"Uh yeah. For emergency purposes." Alyssa said, air quoting the word emergency.

Dennise chuckled before answering her, "Then I'll be expecting Bea and Amy to come here any time?"

"That's for sure." Alyssa and they both laughed.