twenty five.

Italics = Dennise's POV
Bold = Alyssa's POV

--

"From now on you'll have after school detention for the rest of the month. Got it?" Ms. P asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered with a smirk.

"Your detention starts tomorrow. You'll come here and stay for an hour." Ms. P said.

"Alright."

"You may go now."

I get out of the class still smirking. Well, I've been skipping my Physics class for almost a week now. Wala lang, I just lost all my motivation knowing na we only have a month left before graduation.

And that's another reason why I agreed to that after school detention, I only have 1 month left and I don't like going home early anyway, so might as well do it. Tsaka Ms. P and I are kind of chill with each other so I'm pretty sure it won't be that bad.

It's been a week since my after school detention started and so far it's been pretty good. Ms. P and I would talk about random stuff. Sometimes she would make me clean her lab tables or help her organize her files, sometimes I do my homework naman.

"I won't be here tomorrow." Ms. P said.

"So, I don't have detention tomorrow?" I asked.

"You wish. Someone's going to be here tomorrow."

"A sub?"

"You'll see."

"Why can't I just skip tomorrow's detention?" I asked.

"Tigilan mo ko, Valdez. Baka di ko ibigay diploma mo." Ms. P said and chuckled.

"Alright. Alright. I'm coming." I said.

Ms. P gave me a suspicious look, "Siguraduhin mo lang Valdez ha?"

"Ms. P naman. Ako pa ba?" I said and smirked, "I'll go ahead na. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You better be awake when you come in my class." Ms. P said.

"Hmm. I'll try." I said and before I left I heard her laugh.

--

Every after school I would come by and visit Ms. P she was my Bio teacher when I was in Sophomore and I'm hoping na I would get her as my Physics teacher next year on my Senior year.

Every time I visit Ms. P to chitchat with her she's always with this student, she told me that student is doing an after school detention. I didn't believe her at first. But then...

"Valdez." Ms. P called out.

"Yeah?" The girl answered, removing one of her earphones.

"You're here for after school detention for a month diba?" Ms. P asked.

The student just look at her, "Ms. P naman. Yes, I am. I ain't gonna ditch you."