thirty eight.

The morning after....

Jus woke up and checked the time in her phone, it's just 7am. She turned to the other side of the bed to find out that it was empty. Her eyebrows almost touched each other, but she just shrugged knowing that Alyssa and Dennise does not sleep early or does not sleep at all.

She's about to go back to sleep, but the sudden urge of peeing made her groaned and she got out of bed. After she did her rituals, she went to the sala to check on her sister and her best friend.

There she saw two figures by the couch, cuddled up with each other, and sharing a blanket. Alyssa is resting her head on top of the sofa while her sister's head is resting on Alyssa's chest. She just shrugged and went back to their room. However, half way of going back to their room her eyes widen. She immediately went back to the sala to confirm that she was not dreaming at all.

"Holy crap." Jus mumbled to herself and went back to her room to get her phone, "Makakabawi na rin ako, sorry lovebirds." Jus said as she took a selfie with Alyssa and Dennise on the background.

She looked at the picture and smiled, but before she went back to their room she took a picture of Alyssa and Dennise, "You guys will thank me for this one day."

--

Alyssa woke up feeling the soreness on her neck, she slowly moved her head and smiled when she found Dennise still asleep on her chest. She carefully removed the stray hairs on Dennise's face so she could see the latter's face and once she successfully finished, her smile grew wider.

Slowly, Dennise opened her eyes and smiled as she listened to Alyssa's heartbeat. Last night was unexpected, after the kiss they just cuddled up and talked about random things. They didn't want to go back to bed since they were already comfortable in the sofa. She remember falling asleep with Alyssa running her hand on her hair.

She looked up to see Alyssa and there she saw the latter smiling at her and she can't help but smile as well.

"Good morning, Ly." Dennise greeted.

"Good morning, Den." Alyssa said, "So, uhm... Last night... It was real, right? I'm not dreaming or anything? This ain't a dream at all, right?"

Dennise chuckled and hugged Alyssa tighter, "You're not dreaming at all."

"Okay, good." Alyssa said and sighed in relief.

"Good morning!" Jus greeted, Alyssa and Dennise immediately let go of each other.

Throughout breakfast Jus can see the stolen glances between her sister and her best friend.

"So, what's the deal with you two?" Jus asked and Alyssa almost spit her coffee in shock.

"W-what?" Dennise asked.

"Oh come on, guys. You both didn't sleep in the room last night and I saw you two cuddled up earlier. Those stolen glances, akala niyo di ko napapansin?" Jus said and chuckled.

"Well... uhh..." Alyssa scratched her nape, unsure of what to say.

"We really haven't talk about it." Dennise said, "We just found out last night that we both like each other and that's it."

"Yeah, but we'll definitely talk about it." Alyssa said.

"You better, cause I love you both and ayoko mamili sa inyong dalawa if ever."

Alyssa and Dennise exchanged looks across the table, their eyebrow raised, "Did you just said you love us?"

"What has gotten into you?" Dennise asked.