Part 9

It may not be good at first.
But it always gets better.
It may be a surprise but it's worth it.
________________________________________________________________

The boys are Bangtan Seonyeondan.
"What're you doing here?" Jimin asks you. "What am I doing here?, what're you doing?" You reply. "Well obviously you guys have some catching up to do" Miss Hwasa says scoffing at the scene she's been placed in. "I'll leave you guys to it, don't disappoint me Y/N" she continues and then leaves. She's annoyed which is good because she's back to her normal self again. You couldn't handle the nice act that she had after what happened with IU. "Well sit down I guess" you said gesturing to the couches. You stood up and made your way over to them rolling your chair with you. "Are you our producer?" Jungkook asked you innocently. 'He's such a child' you thought. "I guess so, I didn't realise you guys were famous" you told them. "Just another reason we like you" Yoongi said which took you by surprise since he's hardly interacted with you. "Well I guess that'll change now" you say kind of disappointed. "No of course not Y/N, we think you're amazing" Jin says to you which brings a smile to your face. "I think maybe we should get back to work now" Namjoon says finally breaking out of his surprised state of mind. "I've missed you guys but we can catch up later" you tell them and bring them over to your recording studio. It's your studio so it only connects to your office. Inside it's quite large and has black walls with padding on them. There's copious amounts of equipment and instruments and also there's the glass barrier which makes a room inside the room to record yourself singing or rapping. "So do you compose?" Jhope asks you curiously. "Yeah I make music tracks for people. Just the other day I completed a track for IU" you reply. "I have to admit, that makes you seem cool" Yoongi tells you respectfully. "I agree!, Eonni is cool. Cool as a cucumber" Taehyung says. "Thanks, I appreciate it" you say trying to stay 'cool' as Yoongi and Tae said you were but giggle at Tae's use of words. "Well I was thinking we start on the track reflection, I've been looking at that one the most" you tell them. "Oh so should we do while we wait?" Jimin asked which confused me. "What do you mean by "Wait"?" You ask. "Well that's a solo track, we each have one but that ones Namjoons" Jin informs you. "Oh I didn't know sorry" you reply. "What song isn't a solo?". "There's two three" Namjoon proposes. "Oh okay, hold on let me just get my folder" you tell them and run into your office. You grab your folder and run back in the studio. By the time it took to go get your folder all the boys had made themselves comfortable. Yoongi was sleeping on the chair in front of the recording booth and Jhope was playing with the mechanics of the booth. Jimin, Jungkook, Tae Tae and Jin were in the booth harmonising with each other and Namjoon was looking at the beats station. You make your way over to Joonie and sit down. "Are they always like this?" You ask him. "This is their calm" Namjoon says. That surprises you since all of them are pretty much doing silly stuff. Far from calm in your opinion but you can't judge because over the past few days of knowing Namjoon you've been as crazy and emotional as a mental patient. You read through the notes about, 2! 3!. You see that it starts off with English lyrics. You learnt some English back in your school days but have forgotten a lot of it but you can make out some words like, I've and You but that's about it. "What does this say?" You ask Namjoon. "Oh that's my line" he says. "Uh it says "been trying to tell you this, I was supposed to tell you this"" he says. "Who'd you write that for?" You felt kind of jealous but you cast it away because you don't want to think of Namjoon with another girl. 'We're not together!' You tell yourself and mentally face palm yourself. 'Geez you've known the guy for only five days' you tell yourself. 'get it together'. "Well it's for the fans. Our Army fandom." he says. "That's cute, the lyrics seem to say a lot about your relationship with them. It's beautiful" you say meaningfully. "We love them so it's important to show that" Jin comes out laughing about something random. "Maybe we should get back to work" you say.

For a whole hour you and Namjoon tried to make a beat for the song but nothing was good enough. You went to take a rest and watch the vocal line sing. Jhope turned on the speaker so you could hear them. Suddenly Jimin started making up this random melody.

E|------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------|
E|-----2-2p4-2----2-2p4-2-------------------|
D|-2/4--4------2/4-4-----2/4-2--2/4-2-------|
A|------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------|
*just imagine the starting of 2! 3!*

"Wow!" You shout. "This is it, record what Jimins doing right now" you told Jhope. "How?" He asked back. "Click the big red button that says record" you tell him. Namjoon has come over to listen too. And all the time that Jimin is singing, he doesn't even realise what we're doing. "This is the melody" you tell Namjoon. And take the sample and redirect it to your computer, once you have it you pull out a ukulele and play the melody on it and swap Jimins voice for the ukulele version. You do the same thing with a keyboard and play the same melody but don't replace the ukulele but just add the keyboard in. You take the computer to the beats station and start to sync it up with the beats pad. When you've done it you play the melody and add some basic beats to it. You've created a rhythm and you're proud. The vocal line still don't know what's happening until you turn on the microphone that speaks into the glass room which is the Recording studio. "We have a melody and beat, I just need you guys to sing the chorus over it please so I can get an idea" you say. "Okay" Jungkook answers. They sing over the music and then we bring in Namjoon. Then Yoongi and then Jhope. Each of them doing their bit. Once you have every verse done you link them up in order and create a song. You know this is still a rough copy but it's more than you would've hoped for. In celebration of finishing a draft of 2! 3!, the boys suggested you go out for dinner.

Today has been hectic but happy. You're happier then you've been for a long time.
________________________________________________________________
Thank you guys for 100 reads. This book is important to me. I actually like it better that my Yoongi one but anyway thank you for reading. I really appreciate it. I hope that you guys continue to show this story love and support our King Kim Namjoon!