Part 2

The night I met you is one I'll never forget.
Not for the circumstances and not for the pain.
But for the way you made it go away.

________________________________________________________________

You awoke that morning with a throbbing head and droopy eyes. You didn't drink much soju but the night still felt quite blurry in your memory. You found yourself lying on the floor next to a bucket. Remembering the antics of last night wasn't extremely hard but it did feel surreal in a way. "Did I really get molested?" You blurted out. After you said that you heard a crash to your right. It was Aeri, 'what is she doing up?' You thought.

"What did you say!?" Aeri questioned. "Molested?" She asked herself. "What happened last night?" Aeri directed the question at you this time. "Don't worry about it, I'm just a bit hung still I guess" you said brushing off the thought. Since your memory was slightly obscured it was hard to tell the difference between real and fake. Even though you seemed fine last night Alcohol has a way of affecting you differently then others. For one you can't get drunk and two when you wake up after drinking you can't remember things clearly. Unlike Aeri where she always gets drunk but always remembers what happened.

You two are like opposites. "I guess opposites attract is a real thing" you remember Aeri saying one time a long time ago. You two have been friends since you were born but honestly you were womb mates too. Your mom and Aeri's mom were best friends. Practically inseparable. So much so that they even died together in a car crash when you two were ten, Ten years ago. You two are both 20 but Aeri's one day older.

Anyway; you looked over at Aeri and saw she was cooking something and you walked over to see what it was.
"Whatcha cooking sis?" You asked briskly hurting your head slightly. This made you return to your sluggish ways. "Still not a morning person huh?" Aeri said teasingly. "As if" you replied. "Bulgogi" Aeri said randomly "what?" You questioned. "To answer your question, I'm making bulgogi" "mmm yum" you said rubbing your tummy. "When will it be ready?" You asked "ten minutes or so" she replied. "Why don't you go get ready" "we have something very important happening today remember?" Aeri said motherly.

"Okay" you said as you dragged yourself to the shower. It took you about half and hour to finish your shower. And another half an hour to get dressed. Once you left the bathroom Aeri had just finished doing the dishes. "I left your plate on the table, it might be a little cold now though" she said. You walked over to the table and began to eat. By the time you were finished eating she had already gone downstairs to start the car. 'She's waiting for me now' you thought. You hopped in the elevator and rushed to the car. Since you hated making her wait.

"Took you long enough" she said smirking. That smirk; his smirk. You were brought back to last night. "Come on it'll be fun" you remember him saying, then you remember his hands, his body. You gasped as you felt it, his hand on your thigh suddenly you were pulled back to the real world. The car was still in park and Aeri was looking at you "Y/N - ssi what's the matter?" She asked tenderly. "Oh uh nothing, I was just daydreaming" you lied.

The drive was long but it helped you to forget about your memory. You and Aeri arrived at the destination (that was still unknown to you at this time) and you hopped out of the car. Aeri pulled you into the building hurriedly and as you entered you noticed a beautiful sculpture. It was big and very abstract, it was statue that had two arms coming out of it and tangling together. And to your right was an abstract painting >A/N ~ the one at the top of the chapter< that you couldn't really describe, all you could say was that it looked like chaos and magnificence all in one. There were hundreds of art pieces all over the building that you realised what this place was. An art museum.

"Happy 21st birthday!" Aeri said loudly. You had been so caught up at last nights antics that you had completely forgotten that your birthday was today. You had gone out last night, per Aeri's request, for her birthday and forgot about yours. 'No wonder she's being so kind today' you thought. "I know how much you love art" Eonni said smiling at me. "So here we are!" She finished off her sentence. "I can't believe it" you said happily jumping up and down. You were so happy you even did your own aegyo. "Thanks sis" you said putting two paw-like hands to your face. You became instantly shy because of it. But it ended when you saw something a tall man was standing across the room looking at a painting. You moved closer to take a look and you realised something.

'That's Joonie' you thought. The guy who saved you last night was here at the same building as last night. Joonie looked up at you and you made eye contact. But as you were about to go over and address him a broad shouldered man bumped into you. "Sorry" the man said to you while holding your hand to help you up. "No don't be, I was in the way" you said bowing to him. He bowed back and turned around. He was looking intensely at the painting behind you when a man with Galilean binoculars walked over to him. "Jin Hyung, what're you looking at?" You heard him ask as you walked away.

You were now trying to find Aeri when a man grabbed your hand. "Hey" he said you now recognised him as Jimin from last night.
"You're that girl that is friends with RM, right?" Jimin asked. "RM?" You questioned "do you mean Joonie?" You continued. This statement made him laugh. "You're cute, I like you" He said sweetly. "What's your name sweetheart" Jimin asked innocently but all you could think about was last night 'hi there sweetheart' you heard the strangers voice repeat. "Would you mind if I got your number?" The question caught you off guard but you managed to reply. "Oh ummm yeah I guess that's alright, I'm Y/N by the way" you murmured. "Jiminie!" A voice called for him. You looked behind him and saw him once again "I knew it was you" he said softly "are you alright Y/N?" Joonie continued "last night was-". "Yeah" you said cutting him off. You didn't want to think of last night "but I didn't realise you knew my name" you said changing the subject. "Yeah, I took a mental note of it when you said it to your drunk friend" Joonie said. "Y/N!" Another voice called out. It was Aeri. "I leave you for five minutes and you already meet boys" she said boldly. "Ah the perks of being beautiful" she said before looking at your company. "Jimin?" "Aeri?" Aeri and Jimin said at the same time. "Oh my god this is embarrassing" Aeri continued. "Do want to go somewhere and talk?" Jimin asked Aeri. She accepted the invitation but not before she told you 'text me when you're ready to go' and then left the premises. Now you're left with Joonie or is it RM? You're not sure at this point in time. "Let's talk" He suggested.

________________________________________________________________

*note
The art museum is filled with art pieces from all the bts music videos, just to put that into perspective.