Intro

The night was chaos and no one heard my scream.
I thought I saw a Saviour.
It was you

________________________________________________________________

You were sitting idly by at a bar in a town east of Seoul (Chuncheon). Music was playing and people were dancing maniacally around you.
You're best friend Aeri forced you to attend this dumb party insisting that she wouldn't leave your side the whole night. But of course she did.

The last you saw of her was she was dancing with a man in red pants and suspenders. You thought about going to get her but she looked like she was having fun. She seemed slightly tipsy so you didn't worry about her being taken advantage of as she was still in control of herself, but you decided to stick around just in case.

Which leads me to where your story begins.

As I was saying, you were standing by a bar in a town just east of Seoul. The night was young filled with drunk people left and right. Ever since Aeri left you felt extremely bored, using soju as a solace for your boredom. Until a man made his way over to you.

"Hi there sweetheart, what are you doing here all alone" the stranger spoke. "I'm not alone, why would you think that?" You replied trying to hide the fact that you are indeed deserted. "Well I don't see anyone accompanying you, so I just figured" he said. "I guess there was room for assumption" You answered. "Well how about we go somewhere and make the most of the night?" He suggested. You gave a curious look "maybe not, I'm waiting for my friend" you said. "Come on it'll be fun" he said with a smirk. "I better not" you replied without withholding the irritation in your voice now. "I said come on" he spat grabbing your thigh from under the bar.

You were scared now, but it seemed like someone had noticed you when the bartender came over. "What would you like?" The bartender asked casually. This was your chance, you'd learnt as a teen that if you're ever in trouble all you needed to do was order a specific drink and then the bartender would know your situation. "One angel shot with ice please" you answered kindly noticing the mans hand still wrapped on your thigh tightly. "Coming right up" was all the bartender said as he went to the back of the bar and pulled up the phone and started dialing a number.

The stranger noticed this and looked at you suspiciously, he knew something was up. He locked eyes with you and as soon as the bartender spoke the man heard his request. With that he pulled you off the chair, wrapped his arm around you and escorted you out of the nightclub. "What the fuck!" The man yelled at you when you two were in an abandoned alley behind the club. "You stupid slut! You're gonna pay for that" he said furiously.

Just then he pushed you up against a wall and pulled down your panties from under your skirt to reveal yourself. This caused a scream to be released from your mouth. He was unbuckling his belt when another man walked out of the bar "keep it down out h-" he said his voice cutting off mid sentence when he saw the scene. He immediately grabbed the guy off you and pushed him to the ground. The man beat him relentlessly until the guy was knocked out. He stood up and looked at you as you pulled you panties up.

"Ar- are you alright" He stammered while walking over to you. "Yes thank you" you said brushing yourself off. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "No I'm fine, I think I'll just head home" you said gesturing that you were ready to leave. "I can drive you if you'd like?" The man questioned. You were spooked by his question but decided to oblige, he'd saved you after all. And he seemed nice enough to trust for one night. "My car is just around the back, follow me" the man said whilst stepping into the light.

This gave you a chance to see him clearly now. Soft & short brown hair, dark coloured eyes, plump lips and outrageously clear skin. He was beautiful. He guided you through the club and in through a door at the back of the club. This is where you saw Aeri go before you were molested. You saw many people in this back room, it seemed as if this was a vip area. 'It must be' you thought. Soon enough you saw someone you recognised, it was the man in the red pants that Aeri was with. "Do you know that man" you asked your saviour whilst walking. He stopped "who?" He replied. "That one over there" you said pointing at him. "Ah that's Jimin" he answered "he's my friend, why's that?" He asked. "Uh I saw my friend with him a little while ago but she's not here anymore, I'm a bit worried" you confessed.

Your saviour looked at you and pulled you over to him. "Jimin" The man spoke. This got his attention immediately. "Joonie Hyung!" Jimin said excitedly. "What do want?" Jimin asked your saviour you now knew as 'Joonie?'. "My friend here" he said pointing at you "is looking for a girl named Aeri, know her?" Joonie asked. "Oh her she is in the toilet, she left looking like she was about to throw up" Jimin answered
a little too honestly. "I need to see her" you said to Joonie and he brought you to the bathroom.

You knocked hesitantly. "Whaaaattttttt" you heard a slurred voice reply, you knew it was Aeri. "Open up" you said knocking again "it me Y/N". And just then you heard a bang and a hinge being pulled and then the door was slammed open. "Where were you!" Aeri shouted drunkenly. "Is this your friend?" Joonie asked in a disgusted manner. "She's not in the best state right now" you replied "you think we could bring her with us?" You asked Joonie.

"Sure just make sure she doesn't throw up in my car" he stated. And with that the three of you headed out the back door to the parking lot. You threw the drunken girl in the backseat and proceeded to sit in the front seat. "Just put the coordinates to your house in to the navigator and we'll be off" he said. You did as said and you guys started driving. There wasn't much conversation during the drive there except for Aeri's mumbling but you didn't mind. It wasn't awkward or anything.

The three of you arrived at your apartment in the middle of Chuncheon, "thank you for driving us" you said as you unbuckled your belt. He hopped out of the car and brought Aeri out of the car too. "Don't mention it" he said giving you a dismissive wave. You went to the other side of the car and grabbed Aeri off of him. "Thank you for protecting me also" you blushed. "My pleasure, after all I got to meet you because of it" he sighed. You giggled "well I better get going" you told him. "You sure you don't need some help" he said gesturing to Aeri in a drunken state.

"Ani, I'm fine really" you said smiling, "have a nice night". He made a sad smile and drove off.
You looked longingly at the car as it distanced itself from the apartment and once it finally disappeared you pulled Aeri inside. It was slightly easier to get her inside as she seemed to be sobering up but once you reached the elevator it became remarkably easy. You made it to the apartment and dropped Aeri on the couch. You picked up a blanket and bucket from your washroom and brought them over to Aeri. "Tonight was a long night" you sighed patting Aeri's legs and you drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________

*note
The conversations are in Korean but they're written in English.

Check out my other book - The Idol (a Min Yoongi fanfic).