Part 10

It's always best to ask for some help.
A shoulder to lean on.
A person who you can always trust.
For me, that's you.
________________________________________________________________

The eight of you made your way to the shop Jungkook suggested. Kebabs were basically the only thing they sold there, you can't even imagine why Jungkook would like a place with such little variety until he goes up to the table we were placed on. "I just love Lamb Kebabs, Hyung showed me them and they're forever my favourite!" He exclaimed while looking from you to Yoongi. "Oh so that's why we came here" you reply. "Ohhh, of course! This is the best place to get them, plus they have the best sauces to go with them" he tells you. And just then the waitress comes over and takes our order. "Hello What would you like today?" She asks as we all hold our menus up. "I'll have the twelve pack of Lamb Kebabs with barbecue sauce please" Jungkook exclaimed without even looking at the menu. "I'll have the same but with spicy harissa yoghurt" Yoongi says. Then all the other boys order. Namjoon, who is sitting beside you, asks what you'd like to order. "I'm having the ginger teriyaki beef kebabs, what about you?" He asks. "I'll have the chicken and fruit kebab" you say. Namjoon repeats the orders and then the waitress walks off after completing the order. "So I just wanted to say that I'm happy that along with being friends you guys have become my coworkers" you say to them. "Well we wouldn't have it any other way" Jimin says. "Thanks kid, anyways I feel like I don't know you guys at all. Would someone care to fill me in on who you guys really are?" You asked.

For the whole time you guys were there the boys explained everything about them. From where each of them grew up, to how they got to be in Bangtan, to their fan base called army, to anything that came to their mind. It was cool since at first you hardly knew anything about them. It made you feel like you are actually their friend which made it easier to grasp the fact that you're going on a trip to Europe with them in less than a months time. It surprised you how much they have in common with you. Yoongi and you seem to be pretty similar as you've found out. He is a producer and he likes to play basketball like you and even has the same blood type as you. It's almost ridiculous how close in personality you guys are. Jhope and you have become pretty friendly too. He said that he would love to see you dance sometime as you mentioned that you grew up doing dance. Even Jungkook was getting along with you. You guys both share the love of Iron man. You even told him that growing up your a whole bed was covered in Iron man bedding, like pillows and bedsheets. He seemed to enjoy it, asking you if you still had them and of course you do. He asked if you liked IU to which you told him that she's your favourite female artist in the industry and that you got to work with her once and you couldn't stop fangirling. Jimin and Tae seemed to enjoy that you liked IU too because it made Jungkook all giddy. You ended up having cut the conversation short because drinks arrived. Jin ended up bonding with the mutual love for eating and cooking which resulted in a competition to see who was the fastest eater of spicy chicken kebabs. You won leaving a very sad but actually happy Jin to cry tears (from the spice) in your victory. The whole time you were with them you guys were ordering drinks upon drinks. The result of it was that every single one of you guys (besides the Maknaes) were unfit to drive. You guys didn't want the Maknaes to drive because 'they're crazy even without alcohol in their system' you recall Jin saying followed by so many laughs. So you guys ended up calling Mr Bang Pd Nim at 2:00 am to pick you guys up. He didn't look happy and exclaimed that we were supposed to be working on the album when he found out that you were the producer. You were disappointed in yourself by showing how unprofessional you were in front of their manager but for some odd reason he didn't seem to be angry at you. He actually said that he found you cute. 'That's nice' you thought before drifting off into a drunken sleep.

It was 10:00 am when you woke up. You found yourself in a random bed in a place you didn't know with a raging headache. You felt scared like something bad had happened to you. In your mind you thought that someone must've kidnaped you and suddenly the memory of that night came back to you. The man pinning you against the wall and pulling down your panties, you could feel the bristle of his stubbled beard against your face and it forces a scream from your mouth. Dragging and long, that was your scream but it ceased as a man walked in the room. Namjoon, it was Joonie. He ran to you and cradled you in his arms. "Shhh it's okay, I'm here Y/N. No one is going to hurt you" he said into your ear. Normally you hate comfort but something about Namjoon made you think that this was okay and for the first time in almost a week, you felt ready to share what happened that night. "Joonie" you whispered. "I know Y/N/N" he told you stroking your hair. "I can't stop thinking about that night, what do I do?"
________________________________________________________________
A/N
Y/N/N - if you don't know already, it means 'your nick name'.