Part 4

Just when I thought things would get better.
The people I love make it worse.
That's why I need you.

________________________________________________________________

You were walking to the bus stop, you wanted to catch a ride to the museum since it was getting late and your legs were tired. You and Namjoon didn't talk about what happened all you did was sit and hold hands talking about whatever came to mind. You two ended up playing I spy on the way back.

When you got to the museum Aeri and Jimin were already there. They were surrounded by about five guys, two of them you remembered from today. The broad shouldered man and the guy who had Galilean binoculars. The rest were strangers. Namjoon led you up to them. "Y/N" Aeri said happily. "What's up?" You said looking at the boys. "These are some new friends I made today!" She said looking at them too. "Hello" they all said in unison. "Joon joon Hyung you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" a boy with a headband said. "You know them?" You asked him surprised. "Yeah that's my bro" said the binocular guy grabbing Namjoon's shoulders. "We live together" he said casually. "I'm Jungkook" a shy little boy said. He looked older then me but he has such a baby face. "I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm Jhope" the boy with binoculars said extravagantly which made you laugh. "I'm Jin" the broad shouldered man said, "oh I know you, Namjoon was telling me you like art" you said to him. "That's true, were you the girl I bumped into today?" He asked. "Yeah I am" You giggled. "Well I'm V but you can call me Tae Tae" the headband guy chimed in. Then a short guy came up and smiled, he's quite pale but very attractive. Then again they all are. "I'm Suga, nice to meet you" He said. 'Cute' you thought. They're all so cute.

"I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself. All of them were very kind and you wanted to be their friends. "I'm Namjoons friend actually" you said looking at Tae Tae. "You two suit but if you're single I'm available" Tae Tae replied. "Hey!, I never said I didn't have intentions" Namjoon said holding you protectively. This made you blush and Aeri giggled and gave you a wink. "Well anyway" said Jungkook "we need to go, Bang PD - Nim called. He wants us back in Seoul so we need to go" he continued. "Are you going?" You asked Namjoon. "Well not before I get your number" he replied. He pulled out his phone and you added you number to his contacts.

"Text me when you get back in Seoul" you told Namjoon when all the boys had loaded up in their van. "When will I see you again?" Jin asked you. "I might just visit you in Seoul if you give me your address" you answered. "I'll make sure Hyung messages you the details" Jhope said smiling as Suga started the engine. "Bye Y/N and Aeri!" The boys shouted. "Byeeee" Aeri said while you waved them off.

Once they were gone you left to your car. "How was your birthday?" Aeri asked. "It felt like a normal day just ten times better!" You exclaimed. "I'm sorry I left you" Aeri apologised. "It's okay, I did that to you yesterday" you exclaimed. "I left you but if you say so" she replied "but anyway what did you do with Namjoon?" She asked.

You spilled all the details on the ride home and when you got to the apartment you were so tired you passed out. The next morning you woke up to a sleeping Aeri. She slept with you last night. You got up and had a shower, when you got out you opened your phone to see a message. No caller ID : 'hey it's Namjoon'. You saw the message and smiled. 'Hey' you wrote back. 'Why didn't you tell me it was you birthday?' Namjoon texted you. 'How'd you find out?' You asked him. 'Jimin told me, Aeri told him' he said. 'Oh I just didn't think it was a big deal' you replied. 'Well how old are you now?' He asked you. '21' you told him. 'Ah you're the same age as me just a few months younger' he said back. 'Is that a good thing or a bad thing' you asked him. 'Good, I like being called oppa 😉' he wrote with a winky face. This made you laugh.

"Who you messaging?" Aeri said waking up. "Namjoon" You said to her. "What'd he say?" She said climbing her way over the blankets to you. "Ooh namjoonie oppa!" Aeri teased. "Shut up" you said playfully shoving her.

'Anyway, I've got to go' Namjoon said. 'I need to get back to practice' he continued. You didn't know what he meant by practice but you made a mental note to ask him about it. 'Tell the boys Aeri and I said hi' you messaged him. 'Will do' he replied.

The day was quite boring so you decided to go visit your Dad. You and Aeri live just under an hour away from him. When your mum and aunt died he moved to Hongcheon to pursue lecturing, he's forty four years old and lives with your uncle (Aeri's dad) and his wife. They became best friends ever since my mum died. Your uncle re-married but dad didn't.

You arrived at the apartment complex and walked upstairs to see them. Your Dad didn't even call to say happy birthday but it's okay he's often forgetful so you forgive him. When we got the front door and saw from the elevator your Dad. He was standing by a woman whom you recognised as Aeri's stepmom. He had his arm around her and they began to kiss. "Dad?!" You called out to him. He turned and saw you. You hated Aeri's stepmom since she was always so mean but your uncle loved her so you put up with her. You never thought that your dad would help someone cheat on his best friend!. But here he was kissing Aeri's stepmom. You knew she was evil but not this evil.

"Sweetheart" your dad said running up to you. "I can explain". You remembered the other night again. More and more bits being put together. You remembered your panties being pulled down and your scream. You heard it and then you realised you were screaming. Aeri grabbed your arm and the two of you ran down the stairs. Appa staring at you. You needed Namjoon.

He's the only one who knows what you're going through.

________________________________________________________________