Chapter 57.

Double update!!!!!

Yay!!!!!

Enjoy....!!!!

And please my dear reader, check out my new story as well.

It's on my profile...

Stolen Kisses

^^^^^^^

Edgar clearly refused for the stay of Rohan at his place. And why he be? He want just Riya attention on him. First, that husky puppy, then her dad, and now her best friend is coming here. That’s too much to handle. But Riya was determined to make Edgar agreed on Rohan’s stay at his place. She is just little bit scared, if Rohan find out that she’s staying here with Edgar. How he’ll react, and if this words reach into her dad ears. She’ll dead in very moment. Riya is also confused as Edgar, a part of her wants to stay away from him, and run back to her family again. But then again her unconscious part, saved Edgar life, by putting her in danger. No idea! What’s happening.

She pushed her chair into Edgar’s room. He was sitting on couch with a laptop on his lap, his eyes were glued at screen. “ Edgar, please. Let him stay”, Riya pleaded.
“ No, there’s no way. I am letting that mutt to stay at my place. He almost snatched you from me. My answer won’t change Riya. So don’t argue”, Edgar completely shut her up.
“ Edgar, please. Rohan has no fault. That my father decided to get me married with him. You should be thankful to him, at least he haven’t any feeling for me. Otherwise, i would have become Mrs. Riya Shekhawat a long time ago”, Riya as soon as completed her sentence, she immediately regretted it, when she saw Edgar eyes fuming with rage. He shut his laptop harshly and walked to her. He placed his both hands on her wheel chair, completely caging her.

“ You should thank me. That i didn't killed him that day”, he hold Riya from her back of neck and smashed his lips upon it. Riya has only one hand, she cannot pushed him, so she give in. It felt rough,
And Edgar like rough. They pulled apart when they were completely breathless.

“ Edgar, you should stop doing that”, Riya said.
“ Stop doing what?”, he said.
“ Kissing me, without my consent”, Riya rolled her eyes.
“ They way you react, when i kiss you, says everything Riya.  That you want it. So, why should i care for your consent”, Edgar spoke.
“ You see, this is the problem. You don’t understand. Kiss hold meaning, we kiss someone when we except them from our heart and soul. But your feel like forced one, it hold no meaning except possession and dominance. And i have pride, Edgar. I won’t accept who is possessive and controlling”, Riya told him clearly.
“ If you want a place in my heart. You should started working on your behaviour, temper and jealously”, Riya spoke.
“ I am a very possessive man Riya. It’s my nature. You should accept it. Rather than frowning over it. Cause no one is perfect and i am not changing myself for anyone”, Edgar smirk.
Riya was hurt from Edgar reply. Her hopes all were shattered.

“ Then, i think i am at wrong place. I will leave from here...”
“ You won’t go anywhere, you’re mine”, Edgar growled.
Riya cracked at his words.
“ How easy it’s for you say. That i am yours rather than saying, will you be mine?”, Riya said and Edgar just looked at her. He understood what she’s implying. And then he remembered his mother’s death.  She has no fault at all, but she's dead, only because of his father dominant behaviour, his forceful decisions on her mother, and at last treating her like a prized possession.

Suddenly all his past memories started flashing in front of his eyes.

Five year old Edgar...

“ Dad, i don't want to do this”, a five year old kid, pleaded to his father.
“ Edgar, stop whining like a child. You are five year old boy. Shoot him”, his father ordered.
“No dad, he’ll die”, that five year old kid begged to his father.
“ Mom said, killing is a sin. God punish people, who hurt others”, he tried to make his father understand, but his statement made his dad angry. He snatched the gun from that boy and killed that man. That five year old saw, a lifeless body fall on ground, and blood pooled around him.
“ That’s bitch is manipulating my child. Your mom is going to pay for that”, he grabbed that kid and walked inside their house.
“ You bitch, what are you teaching my son. Huh. Let’s see Edgar if god will punish me or not for hurting you mom. Let’s see”, then that disgusting man, make his son watch, his wife beating until she breed and passed out.
“ See, Edgar where is your god. Why didn't he punished me for hurting you mom”, and then room is filled with his father sinister laugh.

Edgar realised how badly his five year self were crying, when someone wiped his tears. Then all flashing stopped and Riya face came in front of him.

“ Edgar, i am sorry. Did i hurt you with my words. I didn't mean them...”, Riya panicked but to her surprise, Edgar engulfed her, in such a way that his life is dependent on it.

“ Riya, i am so sorry”, he cried.
“ What happen Edgar”, Riya asked.
“ I am so sorry. I behaved like him. I hate him. Because of him mom died. I hate him, Riya”, Edgar continued sobbed.

“ Edgar,  Calm down”, she rubbed his back.
“ I can’t. He killed her. He killed mom. He’s a disgusting man, Riya. He made me like him”, Riya was in dazz, who’s he talking about. Who killed his mother?

“ Shh... Edgar everything is okay. I am here. You can tell me how you are feeling?”, Riya asked.

“ Pain... it’s everywhere. Make it go away Riya”, Edgar said.
“ it’s will. It will go away Edgar”, stopped rubbing his back and hugged him tightly.
She cooed sweet things to Edgar, after exactly five minutes. Edgar broke apart.  He placed his head in Riya’s lap.

“ I am so sorry Riya. I won't do that again”, Edgar said.

“ Do what?”, Riya asked.
“ Being possessive and controlling again. I won't do that. Please don't leave me Riya
I need you. Make this pain go away Riya”, Edgar pleaded.
“ I will, i promise, i will”, Riya promised. She really want to know about Edgar past demons inside him.
He got up from Riya lap. “ It’s late we should sleep now”, he picked Riya and placed her in bed. He hugged her body closely to him.

“ Eh.. Edgar why are holding me”, Riya asked.
“ I feel like i am home, when i am near you”, Edgar replied sincerely. And Riya blushed.
“ And how long you are going to hold me like this?”, She asked.
“ Forever”, Edgar replied.

*

***********************

Author'sNote: -

So, here is the message. Well!!! There are thousands of books available on wattpad, about controlling and obsessive mafia's. Which seems cute and have a happy ending.

Like seriously, can being with a obsessive person ever resulted into healthy relations???

I guess, it's next to impossible. You people are deserve to be loved, and fairytales exist.

It's a matter of choice, while chosing a partner. Do you want the next 30 years of your life have a fairly tales ending or sad ending???

Yeah!!! Yeahh!!! Let's end this serious talk here.

Okay this happens when i read shitty stories 😅😅

So, bye see you next time...
Ciao..