Chapter 37.

🤓 Writer's POV 🤓

*1 week later *

A man on phone call.

"Yes, boss. She just entered into a retail market"

"I am keeping an eye on her"

"Yes boss. I will do it"

*beep beep*

The same man who was talking on mobile get down from a black SUV parked just in front of retail market and enters in the shop.

His feet stops when he saw Riya in food section. Her back was in front of her. He immediately grabbed a white chloroform handkerchief and with silent steps in got near her.

And within a flash of second he put the handkerchief upon her nose, and his huge palm stopping her from screaming for help.

"Mhhhh... mhhh.... mhhh....."

Riya struggled for a while and keep continuously kicking that stranger, but at the end darkness consumed her and she fell unconscious.

"Sleep little kitten", was the last word she heard while slipping into darkness. That man picked her in bridal style and moved towards exit. The security staff tried to stop him, but he threw a death glare at them. They immediately recognised him and step back.

That man keep walking to his SUV, put Riya on his passenger seat and drove to his destination, The Giovanni's Mansion.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

"Where are they?", with every passing second, i am getting impatient.

"We're here", a manly voice echoed in Giovanni's Mansion. I looked at the direction of the voice and saw a man around his thirties is standing with Riya in his arm, unconscious.

I rushed to him and took Riya from his arm gently.

"What you did with her", i threw a murderous glare at Giovanni man.

"I did nothing. It's just chloroform. She is will wake up in a while", he told me.

"Hmm... but if i saw any trouble cause to her with the effect of chloroform. Then my dear friend you will die", with that threat, i placed Riya on a couch. She is sleeping soundly.

"Oh my dear cupcake, i missed you so much", i kissed her forehead and played with her hair.

And i forget Victor and Jimmy is in same room, giggling like girls at me.

"Oh! May may did you see that Victor. Our boss is head over heels at Riya", Jimmy teased me.

"Yes, our bad guy is in love Jimmy. Sniff sniff, wipping tears. I am so happy", Victor spoke with fake tears in his eyes.

"Lover boy, a new nick name for our boss. And lady boss for Riya. What you say Victor", Jimmy said.

"Great name Jimmy", Victor patted Jimmy's back.

Then they both started calling me in sing song manner.

"Lover boy, lover boy"

These two know how to put me on my nerves. I clenched my fist hard and charged towards them. My this act made them laugh so hard they clenched their stomach. I threw a phuch on jaws of both of them, and they stopped laughing and groaned in pain and annoyance.

And now Rafael, Giovanni's man who was is room started laughing hard.

"Morons", i cursed them under my breath.

Then Dom, Steve and Ivan entered in my room. Dom is having a baby in his hand, who is sleeping soundly like Riya.

"What is happening here?", Steve spoke.

"Boss, i brought Riya", Rafael spoke and pointed towards couch.

"Good Rafael, you go and get some rest", Steve ordered him and he left my room.

"We did what you have asked for Edgar. I am sure from here you can handle this", Steve spoke to me.

" Yes, i will", i said.

"But remember one thing Edgar. The basis of this contract is Riya. We never put an innocent live in danger. This is the rule. If you dare to hurt her. Then i promise no one in this world would be able to save you Edgar. Mark my word", This time Dom spoke to me.

This man probably left his thorn willingly, but still he has power over whole clan of Italian Mafia.

"Don't worry. I will protect her with my life", i assured him.

Then we heard faint sound. Riya is waking up.

*****
Author's note: -

So, so, so next is Riya POV. In the next upcoming chapter, i will disclose few more secret.

Like what was the reason, that Italians agreed for handling Riya to Edgar?

And why Dom left his thorn of king of Italian Mafia?

So, stay tuned

Until next time.
Ciao

And , and
Next update is when i will get 2500+ views and 150+ votes.

Remember both the conditions must be fulfilled for early update.

So, if you havent voted on my story then i suggest you, start voting from chapter one, silent readers.

Good day, bye