Chapter 51.

3rd person POV

“what? What punishment are you talking about Mr. Romanov “, Riya wiggled her eyebrows.

Edgar wrapped his arms around her. “i want you to shift right now in my room”, he answered sincerely.

“ huh... but why? I know what promised and that one week time period begin with tomorrow not tonight”, Riya fought back.

“ well i know that but your punishment is for what you did this evening “, he said.

“ what i did this evening? “, Riya asked.

“ to remind you that, you must sit on my lap”, Edgar pointed at his lap, and Riya memories filled with the poking event happened in evening. Edgar smirk and pulled her in his lap.

“ ehhh”, Riya shriek in surprise.

“ this is what you done in evening. Now it's my turn for payback “, he picked Riya in bridal style and started walking in his room.

“ Ehh... this is unfair. I only did so that you can agree in adopting Rickey “,  Riya explained.

“ look Edgar leave me. I have no such intention. Okay”

“ tsk tsk too late. You didn't even know Riya what you did? What if you have lost your control, i will not be able to show my face again in Society. If you have lost control, you would have played with my dignity and tarnish my pride. I want a payback”, Edgar acted dramtically of being hurt.

“ oi oi oi such a drama queen ain’t you? You were the one who lost control and would do such things to me “, Riya smacked Edgar’s arm.

“ but i am not the one who is responsible. You are, you jumped in my lap”, Edgar kick and opened his room door and put Riya on his bed.

“ now be a good girl and sit still. I will come back “, he locked his room door and headed to bathroom.

Riya stared at him with wide eyes and mouth.

“ oi idiot. Blackmailer “, she turned around and created a border around her zone. She create zoning of bed and laid in his bed.

When Edgar came out, he saw pillows as barrier between him and Riya. He jumped into bed.

“ what is this Riya?”, he asked.

“ can’t you see. It is my zone and that’s your. And don’t you dare to cross that”, she replied. Edgar threw all pillows in air which landed on while marble floor.

“ Eii what are you doing?”, Riya shriek.

“ i won't do anything Riya. We don't need barriers”, he laid his head on Riya’s shoulder.

“ Eii get off from me”

“ no “, he caught Riya’s both wrists.

“ leave me “

“ no “

Riya huffed in defeat.

“ fine, but if you dare to do any hanky panky with me our deal will be called off “, Riya threatened Edgar.

“ okay okay”, Edgar agreed and Riya allowed him to sleep close to her.

After a few moments later. Edgar started to pulling her or more closer and sniff her hair, which smelled like strawberries.

“ what are you doing Ed”, Riya is really frustrated and sleepy now. She asked Edgar with closed eyes.

“ you smell good Riya “, he placed a small kiss on her forehead and her eyes shot open.

She tried to moved further but Edgar is still holding her wrists.

“ so how are you feeling Riya now “

Kiss on her left cheek.

“Mhmm...”, Riya is complete red with embracement.

Kiss on her right cheek.

“ Edgar...”

“shh... Riya it’s my payback so don’t protest”

Kiss on chin
Kiss on coners of her lips

“ Edgar it’s enough now...”,she tried to free herself, but Edgar pulled her closer.

He kissed her earlobe and inhale her smell. He kissed her neck and then he did something which make Riya moan in pain. Then he stopped, they both starred at each other for a moment. Edgar break this silence by saying good night and shifted to his place with his back facing her face.

Riya stared at his back then covered her face with her hands.

“ oi idiot Edgar...” then a small smile spread on her lips. She whispered good night and slept peacefully. 

Next morning

Riya woke up with a huge smile on her face, for some reason. She got up and walked to bathroom, where Edgar is brushing his teeths.

" hey good morning", he said.

" good morning", she also replied cheerfully. Then she stared at her reflection. And what she saw make her shriek loudly.

"EHHHHHHHHHH"

"Ai ai ai my ears ", Edgar spoke.

" you...", Riya pointed her fingure at Edgar.

"Yes me", Edgar said.

" you gave me a hickey"

"What where let me see", Edgar stared a that little mess.

" how dare you?", she yelled.

" well your skin is soft, i lost control", he scratched back of his neck.

" my skin is soft, so you gave me a hickey. That too on the most visible place ", Riya yelled and like a ninja she pounced at Edgar, to him a lesson and as bathroom being slippery. Edgar's feet slipped and they both fall in Jacuzzi fill with water.

They both come out from water for breath.

" tell me tell me why you did that ", Riya continued hitting Edgar, but he is paying his attention at somewhere else. Then Riya realised she is wearing a white shirt and a sweatpant of Edgar with no innerwear.

She shrieked again. And covered herself with her hands.

"You prevert. Where are you looking. What did you saw?", she yelled.

"Well water is Crystal clear. I saw everything", Edgar replied wickedly.

"You prevert. Get lost from here now "

"Alright, i am going", then Edgar came out from bathroom and walked towards his walk in closet to find a towel to dry himself.

Riya also come out from Jacuzzi and stripped. She wrapped a towel around herself. She opened bathroom door and looked for Edgar after confirming that he isn't present in room she came out. Only to find Edgar standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ahhhhh....", she covered her eyes. And continued chanting.

" i didn't saw anything, i didn't saw anything..."

"But i saw everything", Edgar replied wickedly.

" you pervert ", she yelled but she can't hit him so she tightly secured her towel.

"Get dress. Don't you have some shame. Standing naked in from of a girl"

"Yup, but your are my girl. So no shame. Hey Riya do you want to meet my little brother", with that her started unwrapping his towel. Riya got hint, what he is implying.

Before he could do anything, she threw pillows at him.

"Don't you dare"

"Okay okay i won't", Edgar raised his hands in air. He immediately changed into t-shirt and sweat pant and jogged out from his room giving Riya privacy.

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment.