Chapter 3.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

"Sleeping problem", my thoughts were distured by Jimmy, one of my friend whom i can trust fully.

"I am a light sleeper, you know that", i told him. I open the packet of cigar and hold it in mid of my lips and lit it.

Smoke flow through my nostril, so as all my bad memories.

"Here, this is for you", Jimmy handed me an envelop.

"What is it?", i asked.

"Gold smuggling contract from Mumbai. You know India is the largest import of gold. We received this from Mumbai Mafia Yazreen Khan, he wants to make a deal with us. But he wants to crack that deal in India", Jimmy told me.

"Why, why we should go to India. Why he can't come over here", i asked him.

"Well, he has another offer for us. Which he don't want to disclose like this. He would like to meet personally and trust me, this deal will help us in making more dollar", Jimmy assured.

When it comes to business and money. I never miss any chance with that. I am going to India.

"Pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow, also informe pilots and get plan ready", i ordered.

"Fairly well", with that Jimmy left.

And i also returned to my room for sleep.

🌸 Riya 🌸

"Mom, i am back", i sleeplisly fall on the sofa.

It was a tiring day. Today our company received two more contract from Yazreen Khan Enterprise. They are good people. And trust worthy. People say they belong to mafia. But i didn't find anything wrong with their business.

Well, leave it.

And the good news is, my company and me, is got nominated for Enterpernure  Of The Year.

Yay!!!!!

From very start, i have dreamt of this, i always wanted to win this title.

I hope i will win. Figures crossed.

I told this good news to my parents.

"I am proud of you Riya, i know you are talented. And you will definitely gonna win this title", dad said.

"Thanks daddy, i love you", i said while hugging him.

"Love you more beta", he hugged me back.

"Well Riya, i want to say something", he said, now their is a slightly tensed environment.

"Yes dad", i said.

"Beta, Rohan is coming back in India", he informed me.

"Omg!!!! Is he?", i strieked.

Rohan is my best friend and childhood friend. I got a crush on him when we were in high school. But hey!!!! I don't love him. After that he went to America with his family. His dad got transferred their.

"Beta, we and Rohan's dad want you two to get married", as soon as these words left from dad mouth, my jaw drops on ground.

"No way"

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment.