Chapter 5-Portkey

Start from the beginning

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!"

Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, "Accio!"

Several small bright colored objects zoomed out from George's pocket, as I felt a little sorry for Fred and George since they've been working on those things for a long time now. George tried to grab them back, but failed and went to Mrs. Weasley's outstretched hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" said Mrs. Weasley furiously, holding up what were unmistakably more Ton-Tongue Toffees. "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!"

It was in fact a terrible scene, I knew that the twins have been trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible, but it only took Mrs. Weasley a few Summoning Charm to get them all from their pockets.

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" she shouted, and toffees zoomed from all sorts of unlikely places, including the lining of George's jacket and the turn-ups of Fred's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at his mother as she threw the toffees away. I know that they've only been developing them for about two months, but they only made it seem six months so Mrs. Weasley could feel a little sorry for them, but this does not work one bit.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months!" she shrieked. "No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!"

I felt real sorry for the twins, as I got an idea so I could help them a little bit, even just a little bit. I pulled out my wand secretly, as everyone was still focused on the scene. I also took one of my purse that have an Undetectable Extension Charm, and muttered a spell under my breath.

"Accio... Accio... Accio..." I muttered, as I felt my purse getting loaded by the toffees Fred and George had made.

All in all, the atmosphere was not very friendly as we took our departure. Mrs. Weasley was still glowering as she kissed Mr. Weasley cheek, whiles on the other hand, the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without saying a word to their mother.

"Well, have a lovely time," said Mrs. Weasley, "and behave yourselves," she called after the twins' retreating backs, as they did not look back or answer. "I'll send Bill, Charlie and Percy along around midday," Mrs. Weasley said to Mr. Weasley, as he, me, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny set off across the dark yard after Fred and George, which I clutched my purse on my hand tightly.

I looked back to everyone, before running up to Fred and George.

"Hey," I said, beside them, not looking at them but at the dark yard.

When the two of them did not answer, I sighed and passes them my purse. The two looked at me confused, as I kept my eye on where we were going.

"After Mum, you want us to carry your purse towards the World Cup - ?" said Fred, obviously furious about earlier.

"Open it," I said, as I groaned at them.

The two looked at me confused, but did what I said them to do. When they opened my purse, their faces smiled brightly.

"You're an actual saviour, Y/N," said George, as I shush him since he almost shouted it from excitement. The two walked inbetween me as they happily thanked me.

"Praise you, Y/N, praise you," they said in unison, as I stop myself from banging their heads together.

"Shut up! And don't tell anyone about this, especially Mrs. Weasley," I told them.