1: Surpise

Y/N

I sigh as I lean back into my seat, closing my eyes as my arms relax behind my head. My eyes pop open when hands are suddenly on my shoulders. "(YYYY/NNNN)! I'm so bored!"

Oh, it was just my best friend, Kim Raine. He came to our small town about a year ago to go to our local University. Apparently his parents are super clingy. That's where he met me. He was all alone and clearly looking at all the boys passing by. I introduced myself and since then we were set. He's also from South Korea, which I found very interesting.

Anywho.

I grinned at Raine and rolled my eyes. "Well, hey bored! Im (Y/N)!"

Raine stomped his foot. "Yahhh, (Y/N)! Stop joking around , I'm very serious!"

"Serious? I thought your name was bored."

"(Y/N)!"

I giggled. "Okay, okay, Raine. Calm down, my shift ends in an hour. Then we can go ahead and get ready for the concert."

He groaned. "But that's still so long from now! Why did you have to get a job at this stupid gas station, anyway? Why couldn't it have been at the mall like everyone else? Maybe then I would get some good eye candy instead of these old pot bellies."

I laughed at Raine. "If I was like every other person, then I wouldn't be my fabulously weird and unique self, now would I?"

Raine and I high fived when I heard a loud engine and glanced outside. There was this large bus outside that wasn't permitted to be there. If my boss found out I let the bus stay there, I'd be fired on the spot!

Frowning, I walked outside and around the large bus while Raine trailed behind me still rambling on about cute boys, clueless of the group of men that just walked in the station. I knock on the bus door several times, getting frustrated by my fifth knock.

"Hey, Raine, Do you know whose this is? Our town isn't exactly a tourist attraction. I mean, the town is several miles from here. I know everyone in town and no one has a bus like this."

My response was silence so I called out again, with worry. "Raine?"

A loud tapping sound came from above me. I casted my gaze upwards to see Raine waving his hands back and forth from the inside window of the bus. I gaped and gestured back, hissing. "Raine, get out of there! It's trespassing."

Raine shook his yead, refusing. He fogged the window with his breath and wrote: BTS! My eyebrows furrowed and I scratched my head. "What do you mean BTS, Raine? The concert is tonight."

Raine pointes down frantically as if to say they are here right now. Just as I was telling Raine to get out as I heard muffled voices, a hand covered my mouth and I was yanked inside the bus.

Now I was crushed against Raine, frowning. "What the hell, Rai-" He covered my mouth again and pulled us into the small pantry next to the bathroom. "I was trying to tell you this was the BTS tour bus! They are coming back and I was trying to warn you, but you were stubborn as usual! Now, shh!"

As I heard the door open, I squirmed against Raine. This pantry wasn't meant to fit people and food in it. It would be uncomfortable to me, but I'm sort of used to being close to Raine. We usually cuddle at sleepovers while watching K-Drama's.

I pressed my head against the pantry door, not noticing Raine wanted to say something to me. I heard bunched up words and it was hard to recognize until I noticed it was Korean. Luckily, Raine forced me to go to Korean Culture and Language classes.

This was making me freak out. Not only was I hearing a foreign language that Raine spoke, but it was BTS speaking it! I also recognized their voices from all the videos Raine and I watched together. I'm not that big of a fan as Raine, but I notice it when I hear it.

I cracked the door open just a small bit and my eyes widened when I truly did see BTS. It was just Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, though.

"I wonder where everyone is. Jungkook and the others are still looking around the station for the employees. No one is in there." Jin exclaimed.

I flinched at him mentioning that. Shit, I left the station unmanned. I hope boss doesn't find out! I'm so stupid! I regarded myself through thoughts.

"I don't know, but it sure is bad. They could get robbed. Good thing we left money on the counter." Namjoon said.

"Did any of you hear that, though. I could have sworn I heard the door slam walking up to the bus..." Yoongi suspiciously said as his eyes scanned over the interior of the bus and landed right on the pantry door.

I squeaked and stepped back against Raine, covering my mouth.

Can he see us!? I frantically thought.

"humm... Maybe I'll get a snack from the pantry." He mused.

My eyes widened,heart rate speeding up. Please tell me he's talking about another pantry in the van. Please tell me that's it.

The same face of terror was on Raine when suddenly the door to the pantry was yanked open.

Thud!

Me and Raine landed on the floor with a loud noise, Raine's weight pushing me down. We both quickly scrambled up and my eyes frantically went back and forth between Raine and the three members of BTS.

"Erm...Ann...yeong...haseyo..." I whisper squeaked as my faced started to turn red in embarrassment.

What will happen now?

Wil they file for trespassing?

Am I going to jail?

Will my life suddenly go down the drain?

🌈🌈🌈🌈

Hey sorry about the cliffhanger. The chapter was originally much longer, but I decided to cut it into another chapter so there could be plenty of chapters to read in the end.