Start To Finish

Start: 2/19/17 11:30pm Finish: 2/22/17 2:27am

Welcome I am Dr. Falinski with "SLTU" the space, light, and time universal corp. I am here to read an excerpt from our leader's latest biblichronocand, "From Start To Finish." We will now begin, "The fact that days, weeks, months, and lives, all have limits will always be a mystery to all. Who decided that they would be the ones to label moments in history, and the futures in seconds, minutes, and hours? This chronoscription is very troubling to me while writing. I'm looking at my digital clock right now worrying about running out of min--, no seconds in my day to write. This manugraph, short chaptered, book of mine, will most likely mean nothing to anyone in a few moments on the earth, because i'll be sleeping away the years I supposedly have left until it's time to pass on. I should try being more animent. Maybe i'll learn more about how to control time, and sleeping habits, and lightning habits better. You may be realizing now that this is turning into a semiact thesis, it was doing fine until I lost track of what millisecond I was on at this hour. Putting that aside, we've all been taught to understand one person's jurmend of time and what different names it has. Just think about the possibility of there being no seconds or minutes, it's like saying 1:01 didn't exist. Being ambiless in time really takes a lot of work. You could never split an hour, or take 23/60ths of it. Thinking of celerecising this kind of thinking is hard to think about, but if you think about it, there could be something that is like minutes or seconds in and hour or day that we've forgotten about. I only bring this up because different species can understand time in different ways. Days might not exist on other planets, or in other galaxies. We're all so caught up in our own biblidem that we forget about how other planets, and species see light, time, space, and life itself. The human race needs to wake up from this deep sleep that allows us to chronocise, and let life slip away, so we can live in now, and question what we know, and see things in a different light." Our leader thanks you for listening to excerpt 3,972 of his new book. If you would like to buy your own copy there will be new ones in all stores by 12:00pm today. Thank you and remember to "Think, Breath, and Live Universal."

Chronoscribe- say or write about time

Telephil- Far away love

Jurmend- Law and Order

Omnigen- Give birth to all

Manugraph- handwritten

Ambiless- being without two things in life

Animent- in the process of living, or being spiritual

Semiact- not fully finishing something, or an action

Interalg- an event happening between pain, or painful intervals

Underambicaust- want to burn two different things at once

Bibliocandful- a book that fully glows or lights up a space

Cardiobene- having a good heart

Celercise/Celercide- to quickly kill or cut someone off

Floradem- flowery people

Fugidem- to run into other people

Infraject- throwing an object or person beneath something or someone

Omniscribe- to write about everything

Biblichronocand- a book about time and light

Biblidem- a book about people

Chronocise- to kill time "time waster"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yes....I was given an assignment to make up random words lol weird times.