CHAPTER 3:14

This is the last chapter in the whole arc. I hope you like it. Also, l have to say a special thank you to all my voters and commenters because you are the people that motivate me to write. Enjoy :)

Adenais' p.o.v

I plan on trapping him here for the rest of his life while using his body to fuel my desires. I don't love him and l just wanted to confirm that through all of yesterday's events. He will be my slave every night but will be free to do what he wants during the day. He wants to live a fulfilled life and l will give him one. I can't let go of him because l have a feeling that he will disappear if l let him out of my sight for a minute. 

To be perfectly honest, l think it would be pathetic if l fell in love because all my enemies would take advantage of that since it is my weakness. As for all the others that were there yesterday, none of them loves him either and if they say they do, they are all liars. Trust me, l am the God of Darkness and l can sense these things.

To live here he may need to let go of his humanity but l am not going to let him know that just yet otherwise he may leave instead of staying with me. 

People fight against me all the time from the demons themselves to the humans as well and it becomes lonely after a while when you don't have anyone to come back to and l feel like that Su Luo would help me with that. He has a very feminine air even though he is a man and everyone can sense that. Not to mention his slim smooth body and creamy pale skin that makes you want to pinch them I'm telling you l could not resist. 

Su Luo just doesn't recognise his charm at all which makes him all the more beautiful. In fact, when l first peeped on him, l thought that he was a girl and was about to make an offer to make him my bride but then l saw his member twitching and l was extremely surprised. How could this beautiful person be a man??!?!?

As l was thinking all of these, l noticed a movement in my peripheral and saw the light God waking up. Just to annoy him, l corrupted him by grabbing his face and kissed him transferring some of my darkness through to him. He squirmed and tried to push me away but l held his face and intertwined his tongue with mine increasing the levels of darkness. His light aura steadily decreased and l was just about to finish when l heard;

"What are you doing Adenais?"

I turned my head which gave Adonis a chance to push me away and move far away to try and heal himself. 

"Oh, nothing much really. Just corrupting the Light God."

"So he can become one of the darkness even though he is the light God."

"Yes. In fact, he can be replaced as light God right now because his aura has decreased significantly."

"But you would not want to do that right?"

"Why not? He is technically my enemy since he has been fighting me for so long."

"Ok how about l, Su Luo, humbly ask that you don't kill Adonis."

My eyes darkened. "Is this you choosing?"

"No. I just don't want this world to collapse. If there is no light God, there is no balance in the world."

"So you mean he is important to you?"

"Well...Not really because l don't live on earth right now. I live in the underworld so I am only influenced by you."

"So you're choosing me?"

"NO! I just wanted to save the Light God that is all."

"But why are you not making a choice?"

"Because l don't want to."

"You can't leave me. You're not allowed to."

"What do you mean l am not allowed to? What happened to me having freedom."

"You won't have freedom unless you pick me,"

"I could just kill myself."

"I would just bring your soul back to the underworld."

"I am not choosing. You can't make me!"

"Then I'll lock you up for the rest of your life!"

"FINE SEE IF I CARE. I'll LEAVE ANYWAY."

I grabbed Su Luo and jerked him off the bed. "YOU ARE MINE! DON'T FORGET THAT!"

I put a robe around him to shield him and engraved my imprint on his soul so l would always find him if he ever left me. I dragged him out of the room to the centre of the castle. Using my power, l built a cottage with its own greenery and wild animals and said "This is my present from me to you. Will you be mine?"

"No"

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BOY! STAY HERE FOR LIFE THEN!"

I threw him into the cottage and put spells around them so complex that not even the light God would be able to break into without some help. I quickly went back to the other room and kicked out the Light God with a promise from me that he would be able to visit. I kept the pope there as my sex slave instead because Su Luo was not there and was locked up. 

For the next month, l took meticulous care of Su Luo and made sure he lived the fulfilled life that he wanted. I was extremely sad that he couldn't accept me or want to be with me so l used the pope to fill that emptiness. But one day, l went to check on him as usual and found that he was not there any more. I searched everywhere with my consciousness and could not even find any trace of his soul. 

Luckily, l left my imprint on him. I would be able to find him no matter what.

;-; Sorry for the late update. The inspiration evaporated and landed somewhere else. Also, l had exams and l have been travelling. I'll be more consistent now. Angel xxx