He pushed himself away from the door frame and spread out his arms, with his smile going from ear to ear. I throw myself into him and bury my face in his chest, his scent filling my nose immediately. I hear him grunt as he embraced me.

"That hurt." He hissed with his hand going up to hug my neck.

I kissed the fabric of his blazer, "Why are you here? You just got back, didn't you?"

I didn't mind the children staring, I didn't mind Axl being right there. I was too heart-struck by the sudden appearance of my boyfriend to even notice.

"I came straight here, my luggage is still in the car." I feel a kiss on my forehead. This wasn't the first time, but that didn't stop the butterflies in my stomach from awakening.

I nudge myself closer to him. His scent makes me feel safer than anything in this world.

I thought about scolding him, for going through the trouble of visiting me instead of going straight home to rest. But seeing as we'd just made up, and still have quite the issues unresolved, I decided to rethink, and phrase it differently.

"Thank you for coming to see me..even though you said you would be busy."

I feel him smile against my skin.

"I won't have the energy for anything without seeing you. Don't mistaken it for something selfless."

Oh, sheesh.

I feel his hold on me loosen, so I step back to look at his face. He's looking around at the room and I do too, and I realize that the whole room is staring right back at us.

I gulp, "Maybe we should go outside?"

He nods in agreement, "Good idea."

We're in his car now. I look through the mirror and see his luggage resting in the backseat. He really came straight here.

"I thought you would have a driver wait for you at the airport," I mentioned when I saw him reach to hold my hand. I let him.

"I did, but I just had him drive my car to the airport for me. I feel easier driving myself."

I nodded.

"I'm so tired." He groaned, leaning over to rest his head on my shoulder. I suppose it's the jet lag.

"I can't fall asleep though, I've got to adjust back to our time, so I can go back to work tomorrow." I could only listen as I ran a hand through his hair.

"Is it okay that you're out here? And not back inside?" He suddenly sat up and looked at me.

I shrugged, "I hope so." I just remembered that I'm still working. I wish this was school. I could ditch anytime for this man. But I've got to put food on my plate, and it's children that I'm in charge of.

"Maybe you should go back in."

I groan, "But I just saw you."

He frowns, then leans in to kiss me. I close my eyes and exhale with my heart soaring. I'll never get sick of the way his lips taste.

He sits back, but I lean in to steal another quick peck from his lips. He scoffs jokingly at me, as I lick my mouth.

He's smiling at me until his lips suddenly part, seemingly to have realized something. His hand separates from mine to reach into his pocket. He pulls out a set of keys, and plops them in my hand.

I just look at him with a blink of my eyes.

"What?" He smiled with his teeth biting his bottom lip nervously.

"Is this..?"

"I got these made a while ago, but I had to leave for New York..so I couldn't give them to you."

"You were serious?" I thought of that day I spent the night at Jungkook's. I was taking a shower in his bathroom the next morning when he came in and talked about giving me the keys to his house. I thought he was only joking and dismissed it as quickly as I heard it.

"You can come in anytime, you don't even have to tell me. Just take it as your second home."

I couldn't think of a reply, I didn't try to as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself close to him.

It just amazes me, and touches me to my core, that he'd welcome me and embrace me with such love, even after our fight. It wasn't even that long ago. We haven't even talked about it. Yet here he is, so sure to keep me around, and even willing to give me the keys to his own home.

Home is where the heart is, and I'm so baffled that he would let me in so quickly, so unhesitatingly. I'm grateful, with only a wide smile, and no tears in sight.

I feel his arms go around my waist to return the hug, and his warmth fills me up in a way I cannot find in anything else. I feel so secure, so safe, so happy.

I really don't feel like letting go, but he does, and I reluctantly let him.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." He reaches to unlock the door and I take it as a sign for me to head back inside.

I frown.

"I'm not going to make you ditch work for me, Aera."

I purse my lips.

"One kiss, and you're gonna go, okay?"

I didn't argue as I watched him lean and pull me in with a hand on the back of my neck. He seals my lips with a kiss, a kiss deeper than the one before. I savour it, and even sneak in a peck again on the edge of his lips after he went to sit back.

I exhale and he rubs his thumb on my thigh with his palm resting on it, "I'll see you soon, okay?"

I nodded, opening the car door. I step out and quickly turn back around to look at him. I let the door close and he lowers the window.

I gesture down the road, "I'll watch you go."

"That's not how it works. You go in, I'll watch you." I rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook,"

"Aera,"

We both speak at the same time with a stern tone.

I snort, "Let's just both go at the same time, alright?"

He purses his lips, then nodded.

"Three," I started counting, as I took a few steps backwards towards the building, "Two,"

"One." I turned, now facing away from him after hearing the engine, then his tires against the road.

I stop at my feet and slyly turn around to get a last glimpse at him. There he was, with his car stopped, staring right back at me.

Goodness, we suck.