Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Bachelor and Bechelorette Parties!

Start from the beginning

    "Nope." I said grabbing the dress from her.

    I stepped into the bathroom and examined the dress.

   I stepped into the AC Paris Jewelled strapless dress. At the middle of the dress it had a blinged out belt that made the dress really pop. It was a beautiful dress and it came about mid-thigh. I stepped into the tall black pumps that Eleanor let me borrow.

   I checked my nails making sure they didn't smugde. They were painted perfectly with gold and sparkly nail polish. I had my beautiful engagement ring glistening to the light.

   Danielle and Eleanor came in to do my hair and make-up. The middle had two strands of braided hair. It was super beautiful.

   My make-up felt like I had buckets of it on but it didn't show. It looked really natural which I loved. My skin had some foundation on that matched my skin tone perfectly. I had sparkly gold eyeshadow just like my nails. I had a cateyes with black eyeliner and some mascara. My eyelashes were curled and it made it look much better. I had some nude pink lipstick on with a tad bit of lip gloss to make it glow.

   "Let's go!" I said happily.

   I shoved my phone in my bra and examined Eleanor, Danielle, Gemma, my mum and Harry's mum.

   Everyone smiled at me and they all were in elegant dresses as well.

   Danielle was in a black ruffle tube dress. The one shoulder had flowers on it and the dress came about mid-thigh on her. Her legs looked perfect and she had bright red pumps on her feet. Her hair was straighten perfectly and parted in the middle. Her make-up was super natural and looked like she had none on.

   Eleanor was in simple strapless hot pink tub dress with ruffles. It was so simple yet elegant. She matched it with a nude pink bracelet and necklace to match. With a pair of black peep toe wegdes that matched great. Her make-up was light and dark pink and it looked perfect on her. Her hair was curled in perfect waves. It was parted in the middle and the crown was teased and pinned up with a beautiful butterfly clip.

   Gemma was in a short green dress. It came all the way up to her neck with thick straps. It ended at her mid-thigh and had simple brown belt to it. She was wearing some black flats with her dress and it matched perfectly. Her make-up was amazing and totally made her look beautiful. Her hair was wavy and down parted on the side.

   My mum was in a white lace dress with long sleeves. There was a little black bow on the top and her shoulders ruffled just a little bit. It came a little above her knees and her heels were black wedges. Her make-up was normal and totally appropriate for her age. Her hair was in curls that seemed to have fell out and it was parted in the middle.

   Anne was in a strapless tie-die dress. It was flowly and beautiful. It reached her feet where her shoes were dark green pumps. The dress had a slit showing off her leg a bit. Her hair was pulled to the side in a side ponytail. It was curled perfectly and her make-up was just perfect!

   "Are you ready sweetheart?" My mum asked me.

   "Ready!" I said happily.

    We all jumped into the limo and headed to the club.

   As we pulled up and many people were already there. As we walked in I was greeted by many of my friends.

   "PETER!" I yelled happily. He grabbed me into a hug and I smiled.

   "You look amazing!" He said happily.

   "Thank you so much!" I said.

   "You excited for your wedding?" He asked.