Chapter Eleven

PEOPLE!!!! DONT WORRY THIS UPDATE IS A CHAPTER!!!! YAY!

anyhoo just saying that because this author's note is going to be really long so I'm just warning you so that you don't get discouraged and stop reading because you think its not a chapter, it is.

And im rambling now.. great PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! ITS IMPORTANT!

Youknowwhat?
Ifuckingloveallofyoutopieces!
SeeingthenumbersriseonthisbookisprobablyoneofthemostrewardingthingsI'veeverexperienced, what'sevenmorerewardingisyourcomments!
notonlydoIseeyoucomplementingmeandsuchbutI'malsoseeingpeoplediscussingthingsandlaughingtogetherandoverallthegeneralatmosphereisjustmagical. Readingthroughthecommentsalwayshasthepowertomake me smileandeventriggerfitsofgiggles.
IwanttogiveyouallabighugandIloveyoumorethanice cream. ICECREAM!

I wrote that a few days ago and now i have more i want to say.

Since writing that first paragraph the numbers on my book have risen even more! infact recently i believe i surpassed 10K reads!

JOIN ME IN CELEBRATION! whoop whoop...

Yes well i just wanted to say that i really can't express how greatful i am to all of you, reading through all the comments again today i actually began to cry. People saying they're enjoying it or moments where they laughed at my humor, the very thought that in writing that small line i may have made someone experience even the tiniest moment of happiness and/or enjoyment makes me feel so blessed.

I truly can't express my love for each and every one of you.

GROUP HUG!

FREE DILDOS FOR EVERYONE!

Whoops. Too innapropriate? Oh well *blows kiss* this is your newest stalker signing out. Don't change, my pervy little fangirls ;)
XxXx

CIEL

I left Sebastian at the school gate and began to walk home. I didn’t wish to go to his house that night, I was too exhausted as it was for anything he might decide to try if I were there.